If your iPhone 8 is stuck on the Apple Logo and you can’t figure out why or what to do about it, this article will prove very helpful to you.
In it, let's find out the most effective solutions to an iPhone 8 that is stuck on the Apple Logo. But first, let’s eliminate a common cause of this issue.
Before We Start
If the problem began soon after you update the iOS or restore the device, then something may have gone wrong during the process.
Start by looking inside the charging port and examine the charging port to check whether it is caused by hardware problem..
If everthing looks fine, then the device stuck on Apple logo may just be the performance of the software glitch on your iPhone 8.
To fix the issue effectively, try the following solutions now!
Must-Try Fixes to "iPhone 8 Stuck on Apple Logo" Issue
Try to Back Up Your iPhone 8
Before attempting any fixes, it is important to backup all the data on your device. This way if something goes wrong, you will not lose any of your data.
Backup your iPhone Using iCloud;
- Step 1: Connect the device to a reliable Wi-Fi network
- Step 2: Open Settings and tap on your name at the top
- Step 3: Tap on “iCloud” and then scroll down to tap on “iCloud Backup”
- Step 4: Make sure that “iCloud Backup” is enabled and the tap “Back Up Now” to start the backup process.
Backup Your iPhone Using iTunes;
- Step 1: Connect the iPhone to the computer using USB cable
- Step 2: Open iTunes on your computer and click on the iPhone icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Step 3: Click on “This Computer” to backup the device on your computer and then click “Back Up Now” to begin the backup process.
Force Restart Your iPhone 8
This is a good way to turn your iPhone on and off when it is unresponsive or frozen and it may resolve the issue. Here’s how to force restart the iPhone 8;
- Step 1: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button
- Step 2: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button
- Step 3: Then, press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears and the iPhone 8 will restart soon after.
Fix System Glitches at Home with iOS System Repair Tool
Another great way to repair an iPhone 8 stuck on the Apple logo is to use the iOS system repair tool TinyFix. This is particularly a good solution as it will fix the issue without causing data loss. Follow these simple steps to fix the iPhone using TinyFix;
Step 1: Download and install TinyFix on to your computer. Open the program and then connect the iPhone to the computer. Click “iOS System Repair” in the main window to begin.
Step 2: Click on “Standard Repair Mode” from the two options and then click on “Fix Now” to continue.
Step 3: TinyFix will prompt you to download the necessary firmware to facilitate the repair of the device. Just click “Download” to start downloading the firmware needed.
Step 4: Once the download is complete, the repair process will begin immediately. When the process is complete, the device will restart in normal mode.
Restore Your iPhone 8 in Recovery Mode
You can also try to restore the iPhone in Recovery mode to resolve this issue. This process can cause total data loss, so it’s a good thing you have created a backup. Here’s how to restore an iPhone 8 in recovery mode;
- Step 1: Turn off the iPhone and connect it to the computer using its lighting cable. Ensure that no other apps are running on the computer apart from iTunes.
- Step 2: With the device connected to the computer, press and quickly release the Volume up key, press and release the Volume Down key.
- Step 3: Then press and hold the Side Button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen, indicating that the device is in recovery mode.
- Step 4: You should see a message saying that there is a problem with an iPhone and that it requires to be updated or restored.
- Step 5: Select “Restore” and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process.
Put the iPhone 8 in DFU Mode and Restore It
If restoring the device in recovery mode doesn’t work, then you can try putting the device in DFU mode. This is an advanced solution that is ideal for major system issues. Here’s how you can put your device in DFU Mode;
- Step 1: Open iTunes on your computer and connect the device to the computer using its lightning cable.
- Step 2: Turn off the iPhone, then press and hold the “Power” button for at least 3 seconds
- Step 3: Continue to hold the Power button and then press and hold the Volume Down button
- Step 4: Hold both buttons for an additional 10 seconds.
- Step 5: Let go of the Power button, but continue to hold the Power button for another 5 seconds.
When the screen turns black, the device is in DFU Mode and you can restore it in iTunes. Just follow the on-screen instructions to restore the device.
Repair Your iPhone 8 with Apple
If every solution you try doesn’t work, you can contact Apple to get them to repair your device. Apple will be able to repair the device, but repairs may be costly if the device is not covered by warranty.
You can choose to use Apple’s mail-in service to get the device repaired. Just go to https://getsupport.apple.com/ or call 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753) to set up a repair.
Or, you can visit your local Apple Store. Just be sure to make an appointment at the Genius Bar before making the trip to avoid waiting long hours or getting turned away.
The iPhone 8 stuck on the Apple Logo is a fairly common problem and while it can have many causes, the solutions above should be able to help you fix it easily.