Do you want to spoof your location in Pokémon Go on Android? One of the best tools to do that is fake GPS Ninjas.
It can be installed on your device in a simple, fairly uncomplicated setup process that we will share with you on this guide.
It is also quite easy to use, allowing you to change the device’s GPS location in a matter of minutes and use a Joystick feature to simulate GPS movement.
This is a complete review if the Fake GPS Ninjas app, meant to help you install and use this app safely to avoid being banned when playing location-based games such as Pokémon GO.
What is Fake GPS Ninjas?
Fake GPS Ninjas is a location spoofing app for Android devices. Once it is installed on your device and setup correctly, you can use to control the Pokémon character, thereby playing Pokémon Go without having to move.
For this reason, the app is very popular among Android device users. And because you can also use it to change the location of the device to anywhere in the world, you can teleport to locations with more Pokémon to catch and use the joystick to take in-game actions without having to move.
The following are some of the app’s key features;
- It can be used to change the GPS location of the device instantly
- The joystick controller gives you the flexibility to change the direction easily during movement simulation.
- Select the location to spoof to by entering the latitude and longitude coordinates
- Easily select a customizable speed to use
- Create custom routes on a map to simulate GPS movement
- You can choose to loop the selected routes to continue walking along the route numerous times
- Add locations to your favorites list to access them more easily next time
How to Install and Use Fake GPS Ninjas App
Please note that the method you use to setup Fake GPS Ninjas will depend on the version of Android on your device. Here’s a guide to help you install and use the app;
Android 6.0 and Above (Marshmallow) Latest Security Patch
Step 1: Start by checking the version of Google Play Services running on your device. If it is lower than 12.6.85, skip to step 6. If not, continue with the next step.
Step 2: Disable Play Store updates. To do that, open the Google Play Store and tap on the Menu. Swipe up and choose “Settings” and under “General,” select “Do Not auto-update apps.”
Step 4: Go to Settings > Location to disable “Find My Device.”
Step 5: Disable “Google Play Services” as well and then remove any updates to the app by going to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Uninstall Updates.
Step 6: You should also go to Settings > Device Administrators and disable “Android Device Manager.”
Step 7: Install the older version of Google Play Services downloaded in step 3 above. Restart the device after installation.
Step 8: Now go to Developer Options in the settings and set Fake GPS Ninjas as the Mock Locations app and in the app’s settings, enable “Suspended Mocking.”
Android 6.0 and Above (Marshmallow) Old Security Patch
Step 1: Go to Developer Options and select Fake GPS Ninjas as the “Mock Locations” app.
Step 2: Then in the app’s joystick settings, enable “Indirect Mocking.”
Older Versions of Android
Step 1: Go to the Developer Options and enable “Mock Locations.”
Step 2: Open Fake GPS Ninjas and start the Joystick controls.
Step 3: As soon as the Joystick is on the screen, go back to the Developer Options and disable “Mock Locations.” When you start Pokémon Go, the joystick feature should work.
Precautions while Using the GPS Joystick App Ninjas for Pokémon Go
Every time you use a fake GPS app to spoof your location in Pokémon Go, you risk getting your account banned. To avoid getting banned, the following are some of things to keep in mind;
- Avoid using the GPS Joystick Ninjas multiple times in the same day to avoid getting your account flagged.
- Do not rely on the joystick to catch Pokémon exclusively. Try to catch them the old-fashioned way sometimes.
- You should also avoid installing more than one Mock Locations app on your device and using them at the same time.
- Avoid changing the location to a place that is too far away from your actual location. For example, you risk getting flagged if you change from London to Tokyo in a matter of minutes.
- Be mindful of the cooldown interval and wait the cooldown time period recommended before taking any in-game actions.
- Make sure that the walking and running speeds that you are using are realistic. You can check and change the speeds in the app’s settings.
Is There Any iOS Alternative to Fake GPS Ninjass?
Ninjass GPS App Joystick is only available for Android devices. For iOS devices, we recommend using MockGo.
This program provides the most secure way to spoof location on iOS devices, especially because you don’t have to jailbreak the device.
Here’s what you can do with this tool;
Teleport the Device in a Single-Click
The program has a very useful teleport mode that can change the GPS location of the device to anywhere in the world in a single click. You just need to enter the coordinates for the new location and move the pin on the map to the desired location to change it.
Simulate GPS Movement
You can also use it to simulate movement between two or more spots. To do this, you just need to select the one-stop or multi-stop mode and then select the spots on the map. You can then select the speed you want to move for the simulated movement such as walking, cycling or driving.
Use the Joystick to Customize the Movement
The program provides a joystick that you can use to customize the GPS movement as needed. The joystick can be controlled using the mouse pointer or the keyboard shortcut keys and you can use to move the GPS in any direction, ideal for playing Pokémon Go without moving.
Fake GPS Ninjas is a great tool to spoof Pokémon Go on Android devices, but it can be difficult to install on the device.
The simplified steps above should be able to help you install the app on your device easily and use it to play Pokémon Go as needed.
Whether you are using Fake GPS Ninjas or MockGo, remember to spoof your location in moderation to avoid getting banned.