Learn how to register and unregister Foneazy software step by step.
After you purchase our program, your registration information will be sent by e-mail to the address that you provided during your payment.
Messages are sent by our automated system, so you should receive them shortly after the payment.
The registration information includes the license key that you can use to upgrade the program to the pro version.
Note: On rare occasions, it may take up to 2 hours to receive the registration email depending on your network. If you haven't received the email within 2 hours, please contact us.
Before registration, make sure you have downloaded the program onto your Macintosh or Windows computer.
1. Copy the license key from the registration email.
2. Run our program, then click Register in the upper right corner of the program.
3. Paste the license key into the field and click the Register button.
After successfully activating the program, you will receive the message "Registered successfully."
Before getting started, run our program on your computer. You can access our software on the Macintosh by opening the 'Applications' folder or using the Dock.
1. Navigate to the menu bar, located in the top-left corner of the screen, and click MockGo, select Register in the drop-down list.
2. Copy and paste the license key into the 'license key' field on the Register window, then click the Register button.
You may want to unregister our program in some cases. Here's how to do it:
1. Select Register from the program menu in the upper right corner.
2. Then click Unregister from the registration window. This will delete the license key.
1. Select Register from the program's menu in the upper left corner.
2. Click the Unregister button. This will remove your registration information from the program.