Fake walking in Pokémon GO quickly becoming the most popular way to play Pokémon GO without having to move.
The problem is that Niantic considers fake walking cheating and when you use the wrong tool, you are likely to get caught, and your account could get banned.
In this article, we will show you the best ways to fake walking in Pokémon GO, so you can enjoy the many benefits of this game without having to worry about getting banned.
Can You Fake Walking on Pokémon GO 2021?
Yes. It is actually possible for you to play Pokémon GO without moving. But you would need to make use of location spoofing tools to do it.
In recent times, however, Niantic has been banning players who are using these GPS spoofing tools to play the game without moving.
But it can still be done, with the right tools, which we will share with you here.
Fake Walking in Pokémon GO Using an iOS Location Spoofer
Fake walking in Pokémon GO is a delicate process that requires the right kind of location spoofing tool.
The good news is, we have an iOS spoofing tool that is designed to make the process and seamless, allowing you to spoof the location in a single click.
This is MockGo and the following are its main features:
- It can be used to simulate walking/movement from one spot to another or along a path marked by multiple spots.
- In the movement simulation, it allows you to choose how many times you want to move.
- You can also easily choose the speed you would like to move at such as cycling, walking or driving
- You can easily change the locations and movements during the spoofing as many times as you want.
Here’s how you can use MockGo to fake walking in Pokémon GO:
Step 1: Launch the Program and Connect the Device
Download and install MockGo on to your computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer and wait for the program to detect it.
Agree to the terms and conditions that appear on the screen and then click on the “Start” button to begin the process.
Step 2: Simulate Walking Between Two Spots
Once the device is connected, you should see a map on the screen and three different modes at the top-right corner of the screen.
Click on the second icon (one-stop mode) and then enter the location in the search bar to the left.
Adjust the pin on the map to make sure that you are using the correct location and then click on “Move Here” to start the simulated movement.
Choose the number of times you want to make the same movement and then click on “Start” to begin the simulation.
Use the speed slider at the bottom of the screen to select the speed you want to use.
Step 3: Move Along Multiple Spots
To simulate movement along with multiple spots, click on the “multi-stop mode” (the third option) in the top-right corner of the screen.
Select all the spots you would like to pass through on the map and then click on “Move Here” to start waking.
Choose the number of times you want to take this route and then click on “Start.”
Again, you can drag the slider at the bottom to select the speed that you would like to use.
Fake Walking in Pokémon GO Using Fake GPS Go Android App
Fake Walking for Android devices can be done using Pokémon GO spoofing app known as the Fake GPS Go app.
This app allows you to play the game without walking by simulating GPS movement. It is easily accessible on the Google Play Store: just follow these steps:
Update: We used to install the Fake GPS app and enable the Mock location option, then start spoofing in short steps. However, Niantic now detects spoofing whenever the mock locations checkbox is enabled.
To avoid this, you must either downgrade your system or root it and convert the app to a system app, or you do not need to do anything at all, depending on the Android version of your device.
Make sure you have finished all the preparations before using the fake GPS app.
- Step 1: To begin, you will need to enable “Developer Mode” on your device. This can be done in the device’s settings. Just go to Settings > About Phone and then tap on “Build Number” at least 7 times.
- Step 2: Then go to the Google Play Store to install the Fake GPS Go Location spoofer app on to your device.
- Step 3: Once it is installed, open the app and look for “Enable Mock Locations.” Tap on this option.
- Step 4: Then tap “Select Mock Location App” in the Developer Options and choose the Fake GPS Go app.
- Step 5: Press the back button to go back to the home screen and then open the Fake GPS Go app.
- Step 6: Select the location that you would like to use on the map that appears and then simply hit the “Play” button.
After you have simulated the walking through the Fake GPS app, you can now open the Pokémon GO app to play the game in this new location.
Playing Pokémon GO has been further complicated by the stay-at-home orders that have kept people locked up in their homes during the pandemic.
But with the solutions we have outlined above, you can easily play the game, catch as many Pokémon as you want, and hatch as many eggs as you want without having to move.