Pokémon GO is an augmented reality version of the pocket monster game that we all know and love.
Its hands-on experience pushes people to physically explore different areas and cities in hopes of catching rare and unique Pokémon.
In the game, every place is different. You’ll find different Pokémon in different cities, as well as different numbers of Pokéstops and gyms. This gives each place its own unique character.
The places are not randomly selected, either. Pokémon GO actually chose public spaces and squares as hotspots for the density of people that lounge around in those areas.
Best Pokémon GO Locations with Coordinates
Certain areas are more blessed with Pokémon and Pokéstops compared to others. They have a better spawning rate of rare Pokémon, as well as clumped up gyms and incense.
Knowing this, some players start getting sneaky and use GPS Spoofing software to access far away locations that are ideal for catching Pokémon.
Here is a list of areas that are more advantageous than others:
- Hype spot: (37.375687, -5.986273) - Lots of uncommon Pokémon appear frequently in this area especially during events. There are also a lot of Pokéstops and gyms which players can utilize.
- Pier 39: (37.8099, -122.4103) -This is a known place for rapid XP farming as the gyms in this area fill up rapidly, making grinding easier. The downside is that you don’t usually find rare Pokémon here.
- Paris, France: (48.877982,2.351868) - This place is famous for its rare Pokémon spawns. So if you are looking to catch some uncommon Pokés, try Paris.
- Budapest, Hungary: (47.531300,19.052800) - Budapest also has a number of rare Pokémon spawns, with a lot of Pokéstops around as well. This makes the area a good all-around site for grinding.
- Dubai Marina, United Arab Emirates (UAE): (25.075201,55.131068) - If you are looking to catch some shinies, the Dubai Marina is the place for you. The area has a high shiny rate and a number of rare spawns. This gives you a chance to catch a shiny rare Pokémon, the best of both worlds.
- Sydney, Australia: (-33.862400,151.210700) - Sydney offers a huge area for shinies and rare spawns. You can grind in this area for Pokémon you haven’t caught yet.
- Sol: (-26.891674,-49.229126) - According to RepublicWorld.com, Sol is considered to be the best location in Pokémon GO. You can see a very large number of Pokéstops concentrated in one tiny area. This lets you farm rewards easily.
- Zaragoza: (41.6616, -0.8946) - Zaragoza is the most popular site chosen by the Reddit community. It contains loads of Pokéstops that even overlap with one another. Though this was recently fixed by Niantic, it is still one of the best spots in the world because it has an insane amount of everything—shinies, rares, raid battles, and many more.
There are some hotspots that are good but not as special. You can teleport to them using the following coordinates:
- Santa Monica: (34.0090, -118.4972)
- Busan: (35.1539, 129.0595)
- Barcelona, Spain: (41.496293, 2.133689)
- Izmir, Turkey: (38.462894, 27.216275)
- Porto Alegre, Brazil: (-30.031016, -51.234585)
- Veracruz, México: (20.530899, -97.460390)
- Victoria, Malta: (36.042405, 14.237203)
- Chancay, Peru: (-11.563017, -77.270277)
Go to these maps with the nests, gym, raid, and pokestops to have more fun.
- The most pokestops in one place
- Pokémon GO raid maps
- Pokémon GO gym maps
- Pokémon GO nest maps
- Pokémon GO live maps
You can look for more Pokémon GO hotspots through Reddit threads and various website articles.
All you have to do with these coordinates is enter them in your GPS spoofing software and teleport to the set location.
Steps in Teleporting
GPS spoofing shouldn’t be done carelessly, though. Niantic detects rapid changes in player location and tags them as suspicious activity which could result in a soft ban.
When teleporting to long distances, it is best that you follow the cooldown chart to avoid getting penalized.
In order to have a smooth flow in spoofing, follow these steps:
- First, launch your GPS spoofing software.
- Next, enter the coordinates and press Teleport.
- After the location is set, log on to Pokémon GO.
- Next, do your usual grinding. You can teleport around the city as well but always refer to the cooldown chart before teleporting again.
- When you are done, log out and close the app.
- Next, wait for 2 hours. If the distance of the selected city is relatively near to your actual location, you can refer to the cooldown chart.
- After waiting, repeat Step 1 and so on.
Through this process, you can teleport to the best locations without getting soft banned due to suspicious activity.
GPS Teleporting Tool for iOS
In order for you to teleport to the best coordinates, knowing how to do it isn’t enough. You must also have a reliable GPS spoofing software to teleport you to far flung areas without appearing suspicious to the game.
The MockGo app is a reliable app that is pretty simple to use. It enables you to teleport the GPS of your iOS device without jailbreaking.
It also has a walking simulation feature that would make the game believe that you are actually walking to different locations.
Here are the steps on how you could use MockGo to teleport your location in Pokémon GO:
Step 1. First, download MockGo for Windows or Mac. After installing it, launch the program.
Step 2. Next, connect your iOS device to your computer using a working lightning cable and connect it to the application. Simply click on Start as soon as your device is detected to start the process.
Step 3. Once the interface is loaded, go to the first option located at the top-right corner to teleport the GPS.
Step 4. Search for the coordinates or location listed in the upper part on the search bar.
Step 5. Now, adjust the pin on the screen and click on the Move Here button.
Step 6. The GPS of your iPhone will then be changed immediately.
You could also simulate movement between two multiple spots by using the one-top or multi-stop mode feature. This simulates movement between more than two spots so you won’t always travel in a single, straight line.
After doing all the steps shown, all you need to do now is to sit back and watch the application do its work.
When you reach your desired destination, you can start grinding right away.
Different areas provide different experiences. This also applies to Pokémon GO with some cities having more rare Pokémon spawns, gyms, and the like than others, perfect for grinding and catching never-before caught Pokémon.
With the Pokémon GO spoofing community’s help, coordinates to the best Pokémon GO areas are now available to everyone. These are areas that have loads of shiny Pokémon spawns, gyms and Pokéstops.
They can be accessed through the use of GPS spoofers such as MockGo but always remember to follow the correct process or else you could get soft banned.
If there are any comments, concerns and suggestions, feel free to comment down below. With everything said and done, suit up, get ready and start the grind, future Pokémon masters!