There are a lot of Pokémon Go cheats and hacks that you can use to catch more Pokémon and progress in the game.
But these cheats can change over time and sometimes even disappear completely. One such hack is PokeGo++ , which has been useful for quite a while now.
In this guide, we will list the best PokeGo++ alternatives that you can use if you have tried PokeGo++ and it doesn’t work.
Best Alternative: MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer (iOS)
One of the best solutions to help you fake your location when playing Pokémon Go on iOS devices is MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer.
This is a desktop solution, meaning that you don’t have to install any apps on the device and you will not need to jailbreak the iPhone.
In this way, MockGo reduces the chances that your account will be flagged or banned by Niantic.
MockGo is also useful in a number of ways. The following are the main features that you can expect when using this program;
- The Teleport mode allows you to change the GPS location on the iPhone to anywhere in the world.
- You can sue the GPS Joystick to make GPS movement easier, allowing you to catch as many Pokémon as many times as you want.
- Select a custom speed that you would like to use, using a simple slider.
- Use the automatic marching feature to make your character move in any direction.
- Simulate GPS movement using the one-stop or multipe-stop mode.
- Change the GPS location of up to 5 iOS devices at the same time.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices and all versions of iOS including iOS 15.
The following is how you can use MockGo to play Pokémon Go without moving;
Step 1: Download and install the latest version of the MockGo on your computer. Double-click on the program’s icon to open it.
Step 2: Connect the iOS device to the computer using its original USB cable and click “Start”.
Step 3: You should see a map appear on the screen with the current location of the device.
Click on “Teleport” mode in the top-right corner and then enter the new location in the search bar. You can also drag the pin on the map to specify the location.
Step 4: Once the location has been selected, a dialogue box will appear on the screen. Click “Move Here” to choose the selected location as your current GPS location.
Now just open Pokémon Go and you should be able to start catching the Pokémon in the new area. You can use the Joystick to make the movement easier.
iTools Virtual Location (iOS)
iTools virtual location, developed by ThinkSky is an iOS solution that comes with tons of features to help you manage an iOS device and the data on it.
It doesn’t require you to jailbreak the device or install any apps on it; it is accessible as a desktop solution, meaning that you only need to connect the device to the computer to use it.
Once the device is connected to the computer, you can easily use this program’s Virtual Location feature to change its location.
Its key features include the following;
- The virtual location on iTools is very reliable and can allow you to change the location of the iOS device to anywhere in the world. It is also easy to use; you just need to drop a pin on any location on the map to start the simulation.
- The new location that you choose by dropping a pin on the map will remain active even after you disconnect the device from the system. You can also very easily stop the simulation whenever you want.
- You can spoof your location up to 3 times using the free version of iTools. If you would like to use it more than 3 times, you will need to purchase a premium subscription,
- It works on all iOS device models, running iOS 12 and previous versions.
- There is a reduced chance that Pokémon Go will be able to detect the activities of this location spoofing tool, meaning that you are less likely to get banned when you use iTools.
Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go by IncorporateApps (Android)
One of the best ways to fake the location on your Android device is to use the Fake GPS Joystick & Routes app.
This is an app that is available on the Google Play Store, but unlike other similar apps, it is not free to use; it will cost you $3.99.
The app works perfectly, allowing you access to some of the most advanced features and operational modes.
These include a joystick to allow the smooth and easy movement, automated movement around a pre-determined radius and the ability to customize the movement speed.
It also has features that are specifically targeted towards Pokémon Go spoofing, including expert mode and reliable spoofing capabilities, reducing the chances that your account could be banned.
This app will also allow you to store the location information you use and even add custom locations to your favorites list for easy access whenever you need them again in the future.
Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick by the App Ninjas (Android)
If you are looking to fake the location in Pokémon Go using the overlay joystick controller, the Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick app is a good solution for you.
The joystick controller gives you the flexibility and control that can come in handy when you want to catch Pokémon remotely.
It gives you the ability to use three different modes to catch Pokémon without moving.
The manual location mode allows you to set a fake location manually using the latitude and longitude coordinates or by simply searching for the new location using the search function.
The current location mode, allows the app to detect the device’s current location automatically using the device’s GPS. The last location mode, uses the last saved location when you closed the app.
This app also has numerous exciting apps including the ability to choose from three different speed settings as well as an automated walking feature that allows you character to move along a specified path at a customized speed.
Faking the GPS location to play Pokémon Go is becoming the most common way to get ahead in the game.
And while there are a lot of tools that can help you play the game without needing to move, many don’t last long.
The above PokeGo++ alternatives will help you do what PokeGo++ cannot do and so much more.