Jurassic World Alive is a free-to-play, location-based, augmented reality game that’s available for Android and iOS smartphones.
Just like in Pokémon GO, Jurassic World Alive allows you to find and catch some of the most known Jurassic creatures.
To play the game as well as you wish, this post will list all the GPS spoofing tools for Jurassic World Alive.
Is It Possible to Spoof on Jurassic World Alive?
In a word: yes. For the lovers of Jurassic World, spoofing is a wonderful opportunity to experience new gameplay.
Also, avid gamers might face some issues in the game that can be easily fixed with a spoofing fix.
For example, some players may face immobility issues in the game and can’t move around like before.
Many people also need location spoofing because of no safe space to walk around in their neighborhood.
Some are also at work all day and get little to no time to dedicate to walking for the game.
Fortunately, it’s possible to spoof and achieve the Jurassic World Alive joystick hack via an app.
With legit spoofing tools available, it’s not that hard to spoof your GPS location in Jurassic World Alive and make the most of this game.
Jurassic World Alive Spoofing Tools for iOS
1. MockGo iOS GPS Spoofer (Best Pick for iOS)
iPhone users mostly find it difficult to work with a fake GPS tool because of App Store limitations. You ideally require an app or a desktop tool that does not ask for a jailbroken device.
MockGo is one of the leading apps in this domain for iPhone users. It provides all the necessary features without putting iPhone users in a hassle.
MockGo is a credible location spoofing toolkit with a user-friendly interface. The app will spoof your location to wherever you need in a few minutes.
The best features of MockGo are:
- This app does not ask you to jailbreak your device
- The interface is just as simple as iOS
- You can simulate movement with the speed of your choosing on your device
- Location spoofing works on all popular apps that work with GPS, like Jurassic World Alive, Mobile Legends, Pokémon GO, and more
To spoof your location with the help of MockGo, follow these steps:
1. Download MockGo on your computer and launch the tool.
2. Connect your iPhone to the desktop and authorize the connection on both devices.
3. You can see the location of your device once it is connected to the desktop. Now click on the ‘Teleport Mode’ icon on the top right.
4. Enter the name or the coordinates of the location where you want to be shown instead.
5. The target location will be shown on the app now, or you can move the pin to anywhere on the map to spoof the location. When chosen, click ‘Move Here’ to finalize this step.
Now check the fake GPS for Jurassic World Alive by opening the app on your iPhone. Disconnect the iPhone from your desktop and enjoy!
2. Jurassic World Alive ++ (Tweaked Version)
Jurassic World Alive ++ also allows you to spoof your location, and the best thing is that you don’t even have to jailbreak your phone for this to work.
All you have to do is visit the BuildStore which is an unofficial app store where you can download useful apps such as Jurassic World Alive ++ without jailbreaking your smartphone.
However, keep in mind that you’ll have to cover the BuildStore’s subscription that costs $14.99/device/year.
Once you register and pay the subscription, here’s what you have to do to acquire the Jurassic World Alive ++ app:
- Create an account and pay the subscription for BuildStore
- Google search for Jurassic World ++ app page using your smartphone’s browser
- Click on the install button
When you have the app, you can:
- Spoof your location
- Move around in the game from the comfort of your couch
- Enable other useful in-game features
And to do so, open the Jurassic World ++ app, head to its settings, and under the Spoofing heading, turn on Fake Location setting and set Don’t Save for Time to Save Location setting.
This sets you up and you’re ready to open Jurassic World Alive and move like you’re in the real world without actually walking around.
3. Location Faker App (Jailbreak Required)
Apart from a location spoofing app on desktop, you can use one on your device as well. Location Faker is one such app that works well on a jailbroken device.
With Location Faker, you can spoof your location to anywhere in the world. If you have a go-to location, you can mark it as your favorite and access your location history from the app anytime.
However, this app is paid and requires an upfront payment to funcion. Here are the features:
- The lightweight application allows you to switch your location to any place worldwide.
- Mark your preferred location as favorite and view the list of all places you’ve been to in location history.
- Pay $2.99 upfront to use the fly GPS app.
- Requires jailbreak, works on iOS 11, 10, 9, and 8.
As you can see, the app is not suitable for the average Jurassic World Alive player since it requires a user to go through the jailbreak process.
Plus, you may need to downgrade your iPhone to older firmware to make this work. Not convenient. At all. As a result, you might be better off using MockGo to spoof the game.
Jurassic World Alive Spoofing Tools for Android
It’s also possible to use fake GPS while playing Jurassic World Alive on Android. You can do this by using the Hola fake app or the Fake Location with Joystick app. Here’s a bit about both:
1. Fake GPS location by Lexa
Fake GPS location by Lexa is one of the best location spoofing tools on Android. You can use this app for free, but there is a premium version as well for more features. It lets you spoof your location to anywhere in the world without hassle, access your location history and mark a favorite location.
Here are the app’s features:
- You get various layers in the app, so it’s easy to spoof your GPS location accurately.
- Spoof location on Android 4.0.3 or above devices.
With Android devices, you need to go to Developer Options and enable mock location feature to spoof location with the help of a third party app. This is simple and once done, will work on any GPS application.
2. Fake GPS Location - GPS JoyStick
Another great application called Fake GPS Location - GPS JoyStick will come to your rescue. It is a popular app on Google Play and has a very good user rating. When you install this app, turn on the Developer Options to start.
You can choose a current location, set location route and path, etc with this app. Here are the steps in detail:
- Download and install Fake GPS Location - GPS JoyStick
- Activate developer mode by Settings > About Phone > Software > Build Number (tap 7 seven times) then Settings > Developer Options > mock locations (allow)
- Open the app and choose location, speed, etc.
- Teleport to that location or simulate any movement and enjoy Jurassic World Alive
And that’s it. You should now be able to use the Jurassic World Live joystick hack on your Android handset.
We described several methods in this post to spoof your location on Jurassic World Alive. For a game that uses only GPS to work to its full potential, you need to have all the tools that enable smooth play.
No matter what reason, players should not be halted due to location issues from playing this fun game. Hopefully, these tools and tips help you experience a whole new world within Jurassic World Alive. Enjoy playing!