You may want to know the best hotspots of Pokémon Go so you can spend less time searching and more time enjoying the game. There are certain places in the world that have rare Pokémon and, in this article, we are going to share with you some of these locations.
Pokémon Go Hotspots Recommended by Pokexperience
Pokexperience offers a treasure trove of information designed to make it easier for you to play Pokémon Go easily. The following are some of the famous hotspots that Pokexperience recommends:
- Margaret Island, Budapest, Hungary (47.528884,19.049640)
- Zaragoza, Spain (41.662211, -0.894182)
- Cemetery in Brazil (23.549616, -46.655418)
- Paris shopping Centre (48.890610, 2.238546)
- Copenhagen mall (55.662518, 12.562171)
- San Francisco Pier 39 (37.8095, -122.4101)
- New York (40.75512, -73.9836)
- 9 Stops Japan (35.6961, 139.8144)
- Random crazy hotspot (39.65839, -76.77983)
- Paris, Jardin des Tuileries (48.863548, 2.327233)
- Tokyo, Disneyland (35.6312, 139.8809)
- Minneapolis PokéStops (45.0301, -93.31957)
- New York, Times square (40.7589, -73.9851)
Best Pokémon Go Hotspots from Reddit
Reddit is also a good place to find the best Pokémon Go hotspots. Here’s just a few that we could find:
- German Mall, Germany (51.48986, 6.875331)
- Paris Mall, Paris, France (48.890717, 2.237837)
- Chicago Lake Front (42.0411, -87.7102)
- Mall of Scandinavia, Sweden (59.370392, 18.002844)
- Disneyland, Anaheim, California (33.8119, -117.9190)
- Victory Memorial Park, Minneapolis / 45.0301, -93.31957
- Central Park, New York (40.7803, -73.9630)
- anta Monica, California (34.0076, -118.4996)
- Liberty Park (40.7442, -111.8748)
- Union Square (37.7879, -122.4074)
- Sidney (-33.8610,151.2128)
- Austin Texas (30.2742, -97.7407)
- Olympia (47.0477, -122.9041)
- NgurahRai Airport (-8.7467, 115.1667)
- Big Ben, London (51.5010, -0.1246)
- Waikiki Aquarium (21.2658, -157.8213)
- Rigos Loop (21.2983, -157.8601)
- Jimmys Loop, USA (32.7758, -96.7967)
- Toms Loop, Ann Arbor (42.2808, -83.7430)
- San Francisco Pier, California (39 37.8095, -122.4101)
- Alameda, Mexico (19.4362, -99.1443)
- Sydney Botanical (-33.8643, 151.2155)
- Bidadari, Indonesia (-6.0356, 106.7469)
- Long Beach, California (33.7700, -118.1937)
- Den Haag, Netherland (52.0689, 4.2207)
- Korea (37.5113, 127.0980)
- (Park) National Mall, Washington DC (38.888515, -77.024124)
Pokémon Go Hotspot Recommended by Digistatement
The following are some hotspots that we found on Digistatement:
- Hype spot (37.375687, -5.986273)
- Sol (26.891674, -49.229126)
- Santa Monica (34.0090, -118.4972)
- Busan (35.1539, 129.0595)
- Wellington (41.2864, 174.7762)
Other Best Regions to Spoof Pokémon Go
Here are the other best places to find Pokémon and therefore the best places to spoof Pokémon Go in 2021:
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- Central Park, New York, United States
- Big Ben or Savoy Hotel, London, United Kingdom
- The Colosseum, Rome, Italy
- State Library of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
- Senso-Ji Temple, Tokyo, Japan
- Disneyland, California
- Zaragoza: 41.6616, -0.8946
- Pier 39: 37.8099, -122.4103
- Santa Monica: 34.0090, -118.4972
- Busan: 35.1539, 129.0595
- Wellington: -41.2864, 174.7762
- Budapest 47.531300,19.052800
- Peru -11.562800, -77.270000
- Turkey- 38.463400,27.216300
- Las Palmas: 28.131000, -15.445028
- Greece: 40.626857,22.953815
How to Teleport GPS to the Pokémon Go Hotspots
Now that you have the best Pokémon Go hotspots, you need a tool that will get you there in an instant. MockGo is a professional grade GPS location spoofer that works to teleport your iOS device to anywhere in the world.
Since it can also be used to simulate the movement of GPS, it can come in very handy when you want to play Pokémon Go without having to move around.
Here’s what MockGo can do:
- It can teleport the GPS on your iOS device to any one of the hotspots above in an instant
- Simulating GPS movement feature will allow your device’s GPS to move along real roads and paths
- The joystick feature makes the simulated movement easier and appear more naturally
- You can also import GPX files to make the simulated movement easier
To use MockGo to teleport to one of the hotspots above, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Download and install the program on to your computer.
Step 2: Open MockGo, connect the iOS device to the computer and click “Start” to begin the process.
Step 3: In the next window, you will see the current location in map view. If the current location is incorrect, click on “Center On” to see the correct location.
Step 4: Then click on the “Teleport Mode” icon in the upper right corner of the screen, enter the location on you would like to use and then click on “Go”.
Step 5: The GPS location you have selected will appear on the map. Click “Move Here” in the popup that appears and your device’s location will change to the new location immediately.
What to Do in Pokémon Go after Teleporting
Step 1: Once the GPS location on your device has changed, log in to Pokémon Go.
Step 2: Play the game as you normally would. But if you move more than 100 meters, you will need to wait 10-15 seconds for the active location to catch up with you. Failing to respect the cooldown chart of Pokémon Go may trigger a soft ban that will lock you out of your account for some time.
Step 3: Once you have spun the stops, taken the gym or caught a Pokémon, wait at least 2 hours before taking any in-game action again.
Step 4: After 2 hours, enter new coordinates, teleport your GPS again and rinse and repeat.
How to Hold a Pokémon While in Cooldown Time
If you are still in the 2-hour cooldown and you see a Pokémon that you really want to catch, you can spoof to it and start the interaction before it de-spawns. Wait with your berry until the cooldown period is over.
You can leave the screen on or off, but whatever you do, do not exit Pokémon Go. If you do, the game will restart the next time you open it and you’ll have lost your chance.
The point of playing any game is enjoyment and once you learn how to spoof Pokémon Go, you will likely never go back to the old-fashioned play mode. It is our hope that the hotspots above together with MockGo will help you get the most out of Pokémon Go.
Keep in mind however that Pokémon Go can sometime detect a change in the GPS location on your device. To avoid this, we recommend following all the guidelines, particularly waiting for the cooldown period to be completed before attempting to take any more in-game actions again.