Pokémon GO is a mobile game that uses augmented reality to give you a hands-on experience. It encourages you to explore different areas and cities in real life in search of rare and unique Pokémon.
In the game, you get to visit Pokéstops. These are areas where you can collect free items. These items include eggs and Pokéballs, which can help you in the game. Pokéstops are usually located at landmarks, monuments and other places of interest.
The Most Pokéstops in One Place
Every place is different. You’ll find different Pokémon in different cities, as well as different numbers of Pokéstops and gyms. This means that certain areas are more blessed with Pokéstops compared to others.
Niantic chose to house clusters of Pokéstops in places with high foot traffic. Knowing this, some players got creative and started using GPS Spoofing software to access far-flung locations that have clumped-up Pokéstops.
Here is a list of locations with the largest number of Pokéstops:
- Zaragoza, Spain (41.660948,-0.893058) - This is widely regarded by the Reddit community as the best location for Pokéstops as you are able to spin 20 of them without even moving. Chances are 2 to 3 of these are Rocket controlled, as well. Though the number of Pokéstops in the area have been decreasing recently, it's still worth checking out.
- Izmir, Turkey (38.462677, 27.217599) - A good alternative location that has also been recommended by the Reddit community is Izmit. There are a lot of Pokéstops here similar to Zaragoza, and it is a good farming spot for Trainers.
- Hype spot: (37.375687, -5.986273) - Not only are there a lot of Pokéstops in the area, you'll also be able to catch plenty of uncommon Pokémon. Not to mention there are a number of gyms that you can access, making it a good farming location as well.
- Sol: (-26.891674,-49.229126) - According to RepublicWorld.com, Sol is also one of the best locations in Pokémon GO. This place lets you farm rewards easily with a very large number of Pokéstops concentrated in one tiny area.
- Budapest, Hungary: (47.531300,19.052800) - Budapest not only has a good amount of Pokéstops but rare Pokémon spawns as well. This makes it a good spot for farming and grinding.
If you run out of Pokéstops from the places listed above, you can also go to the following places listed below:
- Chancay, Peru: (-11.563017, -77.270277)
- Busan: (35.1539, 129.0595)
- Victoria, Malta: (36.042405, 14.237203)
- Porto Alegre, Brazil: (-30.031016, -51.234585)
- Santa Monica: (34.0090, -118.4972)
- Barcelona, Spain: (41.496293, 2.133689)
- Veracruz, México: (20.530899, -97.460390)
Although they might not be as abundant in Pokéstops compared to the first list, they still have a decent number that will help take your farming to the next level.
If you aren’t satisfied with these lists, you'll be able to find more Pokémon GO hotspots in Reddit threads and various web articles.
How to Teleport the GPS for iOS
Now that you have the coordinates of the most Pokéstops in one place, let’s talk about how to get to these places.
First and foremost, you must have a reliable GPS spoofing software that can teleport you to far-flung areas with the smallest risk of getting you soft banned from the game.
MockGo is one such app that is recommended by spoofers and is very easy to use. One of the reasons why it is reliable is that it has a walking simulation feature.
This fools the game into believing that you are actually walking to different locations instead of instantly appearing there from out of nowhere.
Your walking speed can be adjusted by using the slider found at the bottom of the screen.
Here are the steps on how to use MockGo to change your location in Pokémon GO:
Step 1. Download MockGo for your Windows or Mac computer. After installing it, launch MockGo.
Step 2. Next, connect your iOS device to your computer and the application.
Step 3. Once the map is loaded, choose the first option located at the top-right corner to teleport the GPS. Search for the location of you want to teleport on the search bar.
Step 4. Now, adjust the pin on the screen and click on the Move Here button.
Step 5. Lastly, the GPS of your iPhone will be changed to the place you have chosen.
After doing all the steps shown, all you need to do now is to sit back and watch the application do its work. When you reach your desired destination, you can start grinding right away.
Guidelines in Teleporting
As Niantic is actively finding ways to detect suspicious activity, such as rapid changes in player location, careless spoofers are constantly getting soft banned.
When teleporting over long distances, you should follow the cooldown chart below. This way, the teleporting activity will be less suspicious.
|1 Km||1 min|
|2 Km||1 min|
|4 Km||2 mins|
|10 Km||8 mins|
|12 Km||9 mins|
|15 Km||11 mins|
|20 Km||13 mins|
|25 Km||15 mins|
|30 Km||18 mins|
|40 Km||22 mins|
|45 Km||23 mins|
|60 Km||25 mins|
|80 Km||27 mins|
|100 Km||30 mins|
|125 Km||33 mins|
|140 Km||34 mins|
|150 Km||36 mins|
|180 Km||39 mins|
|200 Km||42 mins|
|250 Km||46 mins|
|300 Km||50 mins|
|350 Km||53 mins|
|400 Km||56 mins|
|500 Km||64 mins|
|600 Km||72 mins|
|750 Km||82 mins|
|800 Km||86 mins|
|900 Km||93 mins|
|950 Km||97 mins|
|1000 Km||100 mins|
|1150 Km||111 mins|
|1200 Km||115 mins|
|1250 Km||118 mins|
|1266+ Km||120 mins|
Using the table as basis, here are the steps that you should follow to have a smooth flow in teleporting:
- First, launch the GPS spoofing software.
- Next, enter the coordinates and press Teleport.
- After the location is set, log on to Pokémon GO.
- Next, do your usual grinding. You can teleport around the city as well but always refer to the cooldown chart before teleporting again.
- When you are done, log out and close the app.
- If the distance to your selected city is relatively near to your actual location, you can refer to the cooldown chart for how long you'll need to wait. Otherwise, the recommended wait time is two hours.
- After waiting, repeat Step 1 and so on.
Please note that this is not guaranteed to work 100 percent the same for all players. It may vary depending on the device you are using and the version of the game you are currently playing with.
Regardless, you have a better chance of minimizing your risk of getting soft banned due to suspicious activity by using this process of teleporting.
Every area is unique, with some having more Pokéstops than others.
To take advantage of this fact, the Pokémon GO spoofing community came together and gathered the coordinates to the best locations for Pokéstops that can be accessed through the use of GPS spoofers such as MockGo and other software.
Remember to always follow the correct process to minimize the chances of getting a soft ban.
If you have any comments, concerns and suggestions, feel free to comment down below. Now that that’s over with, stretch those fingers and start grinding, Trainers!