Mobile Device Management or MDM is a beneficial tool that helps protect your iOS devices. But it can become a hassle if you're trying to sell or buy a second-hand device.
If you have recently bought a pre-owned iPhone or iPad and are still connected with external networks, then your best option is to find a tool to help you remove it.
An excellent solution is to use an MDM lock remover tool like iKey. In most cases, you can either track down the user or the owner of the external network to remove your iOS device or choose the easy way out.
What is iKey?
A paid bypass windows tool, iKey is used for No-MEID with a signal. If you have a signal iPhone 6S or any models before iPhone X that has No-MEID, and you need to bypass MDM, then you can use the iKey.
Many users that have used other free tools to bypass broken baseband encounter issues when restarting the device.
iKey, on the other hand works is by fixing the restart issue (it supports the Broken Baseband Bypass).
As the smartphone will not get locked again when restarting it, you can use iKey on both iPhone and iPad to unlock it.
The tool comes with many features, which is why it is one of the best options for MDM lock removal.
iKey Bypass Tool Features:
- Bypass MDM without the need to jailbreak the iOS device
- Bypass GSM with Signal Support (No-MEID)
- App Store is supported with Broken Baseband Bypass
- GSM Network Bypass is supported
- Easy-to-use interface, bypass the iOS device with only a click.
- App Store and other notifications are supported through MEID Bypass.
- All of the iKey features supports iOS version 14.5
- Untethered Bypass of iOS device features with a full signal that includes: iMessage, iCloud, Facetime, AppStore, and Notifications.
- PC Windows supported: Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7
- iPhone Model Supported: iPhone 6s, 6s Plus - iPhone 7, 7 Plus - iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X.
- iPad Model Supported: iPad Pro - iPad Mini 3, 4 - iPad Air 2 - iPad 2017 & 2018
Important Notice: iKey is not a free tool, and there is a No Refund Policy, so if you gave a wrong order to the reseller, you would not get your money back.
How to Use iKey to Bypass MDM
The necessary tools and drivers needed to bypass MDM are the following:
- You would need to have access to the internet (A stable WiFi Network)
- Lightning Cable to connect your iPhone to the PC
- An iPhone that has MDM lock
- iKey (MDM tool) installed on a Windows computer
- For GSM device -> Authorization of MDM bypass on iKey server
- For WiFi device -> Authorization of MDM bypass on iKey server
Beware: The MDM bypass process will erase all of the data on your iOS device. Please be advised that this process is at the owner's risk. We recommend backing up all your data to iCloud or PC. Also, make the battery is more than 50% before you execute the process.
Important Notice - MDM protection removal is temporary. If you hard reset or update the iPhone to the newer version, then the MDM protection will be installed again.
You will be paying for the service to add your IMEI or serial of your iOS device to the iKey authorization server.
However, you can bypass MDM unlimited times after a one-time payment. To bypass MDM on iPhone, follow the instructions below:
Step 1. Turn off the antivirus or Windows Defender on your PC. If you do not want to turn off the antivirus, then you can add the tool iCloud bypass iKey to the exceptions list.
Step 2. Download ikey software and extract it. Once, extracted open with admin rights.
Step 3. Run the software, and it will detect all the necessary drivers and tools installed on the system. If any of the tools or drivers are missing, then the software will automatically open the installer.
Step 4. Install all the necessary drivers and tools like the 3uTools software.
Step 5. Once all the necessary drivers and tools are installed, close the 3uTools.
Step 6. Now connect your iPhone to the WiFi network and leave it on at the MDM Lock screen.
Step 7. Proceed to connect the iPhone to the computer with the help of the lightning cable. Wait for the iKey software to detect the iPhone and check all the details.
Step 8. Next, the software will recommend the best actions you can perform on your device. choose the “Remove MDM Protection” option.
If you have purchased the MDM bypass Tool iKey authorization server for your iPhone, then you can delete the MDM lock.
To check the serial number of your device, check it in the iCloud bypass tool application once the iPhone is connected.
If you're unable to find it, then you can tap on the information icon 'i' on your iOS device.
Step 9. Begin the process by clicking on the “Start Bypass” button. Don't worry if the iPhone restarts multiple times. Once you have the Hello screen show up, proceed to the next step.
Step 10. Click on the “Next” button to skip the creator screen, and it will not ask for the MDM account.
Step 11. Now just enter an Apple ID into the device, and it will unlock the MDM lock.
You have successfully unlocked your iPhone.
iKey MDM Bypass Alternative: Unlockit
If you're still unsure why you should be using Unlockit, the following benefits can help you make up your mind:
- It has a friendly interface; therefore its easy-to-use
- In just a few steps, you can unlock and bypass the MDM
- Offers a free trial version, or you can select from multiple subscriptions models: monthly, yearly, or lifetime
- Works with all iOS version that also includes the latest iOS 15
Now, if you're convinced about using Unlockit, follow the instructions below on how to use the tool:
Step 1: Launch Unlockit app.
Download and install the Unlockit application on your computer.
Once it has been successfully installed, proceed to launch the app and select the Bypass MDM Lock option. Now you've started the process to bypass the MDM lock from your iOS device.
Step 2: Connect the device to your computer
Connect your iPhone to the computer. Don't forget to give access to the computer by tapping on “Trust this Computer.”
Step 3: Bypass MDM
Click on the “Start” button to begin.
Once the process has been completed. Make sure to choose the Don't Transfer Apps and Data option when setting up the Apps and Data.
Now, you can easily use your newly unlocked iPhone or iPad.
You have the option to choose from two tools to help you unlock your MDM-locked iOS device. We recommend using the Unlockit app.
It is easy to use and has many great reviews on unlocking the device. The best part about using this tool is that you do not need to jailbreak your iOS device, and it also does not compromise on restricting features of the iPhone or iPad.