Pokemon Go is still growing and continues to release newer updates and events in the game. It remains one of the most popular location-based games on both iOS and Android devices.
Therefore, many users are interested in hacking their location in the game to get newer Pokemons and explore different locations.
If you're looking to take your Pokémon GO experience to the next level, it pays to know how to do a GPS location hack for Pokémon GO and teleport to newer locations.
iOS GPS Hack for Pokémon GO
iPhone players can easily use the GPS hack on the game Pokémon GO with the help of MockGo software.
In just one click, teleport anywhere in the Pokemon Go world. MockGo can mimic natural GPS movement by using the feature, multi-position routes, on the Pokemon Go map.
It benefits players that don't want to leave their house but want to explore the world of Pokémon GO. MockGo software can be used with other GPS-based AR games and apps.
The tool supports all iPhones, including the newest iPhone 12. MockGo is also compatible with iOS 15 and iPad OS 15, so that you don't need to worry about the tool not properly working on your device.
Follow these simple instructions on installing and using the MockGo for GPS hack in Pokémon GO.
Step 1: Download MockGo software on your computer. Install the software and connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2: Run the software, and from the main menu, click on the start button.
Step 3: Move to the next page and select the current location on the map. Add the location that you would want to teleport by clicking on the teleport icon. The teleport icon is placed in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 4: Next, search the location you want to teleport from the search bar and then click on the Go button.
Step 5: To teleport to the selected location by clicking on the Move Here button.
MockGo software will teleport to your desired location, and you will be able to find new Pokemon to capture. The MockGo tool is safe to use, and you can use it to find rare Pokemon.
Why we don't recommend a modified Pokemon Go hack
It’s strongly advised that you steer clear of modified versions of the game. Examples include PokeGo++ and Union Square.
The risk of getting your account banned on these apps is far greater than trying to spoof your location on the official Pokemon Go app. You’ve been warned.
Android GPS Hack for Pokémon GO
Preparations required before faking GPS
Using the GPS hack for Android can be tricky, and if caught by the developers, then it can result in a soft ban. But the probability is high for a permanent ban in the game.
However, if you still want to use the GPS hack for Android devices, then prepare for the following:
1. Android devices are running the 12.6.85 version or lower of the Google Play Services app. If you're running the latest version, then you need to downgrade the device.
To check the version of the Google Play Services App, do the following:
- Open settings -> apps/application and then scroll down to find Google Play Services and tap on it. You can check the app version mentioned on top of the screen.
- Disable the auto-updates of the Play Store app. We need to stop the app from being automatically updated so that the hack app works properly on your device. To disable the option, you would need to open the Play Store. Then, tap on the burger menu (three horizontal bars) placed on top of the screen. Tap on settings -> general -> auto-update apps -> tap on do not auto-update apps toggle to turn it on.
2. Disable the find my device service from your Android device. You can disable this feature by navigating to settings -> security and location -> lookup to find my device and disable it by tapping on the toggle to turn it off.
3. The last step is to disable the Google Play app and uninstall its updates. To uninstall the updates on the app, you need to open the settings menu and tap on apps/applications -> Google Play Services and then tap on uninstall updates.
After completing the prerequisite steps, you can choose one of the apps for location spoofing for Pokemon GO such as Fake GPS for Android. Follow the instruction below on how to set up the app:
Step 1. Install Fake GPS free from Google Play Store and launch it.
Step 2. Open the app and allow enable mock locations when prompted. Continue, and you will get the developer options pop-up screen. (If you haven't enabled the developer options, check the above steps)
Step 3. Tap on the select mock location app option, and you can find this option on the developer settings menu. From this screen, select the Fake GPS free app.
Step 4. Open the Fake GPS free app and tap on the search to go to your desired location. Tap the play icon to start spoofing the location.
Step 5. Now, open the Pokemon Go app, and your character will be transported to the new location.
Have More Fun with Real-time Pokemon GO Maps
If you want to level up your character quickly, then teleport to the location mentioned in the Pokemon go map list.
This list is best for players who are living in remote locations and don't have many Pokemon showing up in their area.
You do not need to root the device to use the leveling up hack.
Pokemon + Raid + Quest + Team Rocket Stops:
- www.sydneypogomap.com — Sydney, Australia
- www.vanpokemap.com — Vancouver city only in Canada
- www.sgpokemap.com — Singapore
- www.nycpokemap.com — New York City only in USA
- www.valleymap.xyz — Melbourne, Australia
- www.shadowmon.net/ — Adelaide, Australia
- www.tricitiespokemap.com/map/ — East of Vancouver in Canada
- www.pokemapthe.world — Philadelphia and New Jersey in USA
- www.pogopapel.com — Milano, Italy
- www.pogogt.ddnss.de/launion/ — Unión, Chile
- www.twpkinfo.com/ipoke.aspx — Taipei, Taiwan
- www.elmapa.com.ar — Buenos Aires, Argentina www.candymap.rocks — Wein, Austria
- www.9db.jp/pokemongo/map — Tokyo, Japan
- www.pghrmaps.com/livemap.html — Worldwide
Nests, Gym, and Raid only:
- www.solentpokemap.com — Portsmouth, UK.
- www.iplateau.ca — Toronto, Kawartha Lakes, and Peterborough areas in Canada
Pokestops & Gym only:
- www.pokeinven.com/ — Seoul, Korea
- www.pogomap.info/ — Worldwide (Used to be called PokemonGoMap)
How to Prevent Soft Ban When Using GPS Hack for Pokémon GO
Niantic systems are pretty active in finding players that use hacks to get an advantage in the game. If the player is caught by Niantic, they will ban the player's account. The ban can be a soft ban or a permanent ban.
The difference between these two bans is that in a soft ban, the player is temporarily blocked from accessing the game, whereas, in the permanent ban, the player is locked out of the game forever.
Follow these precautions to help you avoid getting banned from playing Pokémon GO:
- Take notice of the cooldown chart time. Check the teleportation cooldown chart and apply hacks according to the timings.
- Clear all the data before closing the app.
- Before opening the app, make sure that the allow mock locations are enabled.
- When experiencing any difficulties battling or capturing the Pokemon, configure your settings to the device-only option.
- When roaming around the map to capture a Pokemon, set your speed to slow. We do not recommend setting the speed to sprint or fast.
- If you start the app and your location is far from your actual location, then your account will be banned permanently.
- Don't jump locations frequently. It takes more than a couple of seconds.
- Suppose you get the notification GPS signal not found, exit the app, and open it again. Or you can use the joystick to make the warning, GPS signal not found, disappear.
Now you can use the above hacks to teleport your character to any location in the Pokemon Go game. It will help you to find new and rare Pokemon. You can capture these Pokemon and grow your list. The hacks are great for exploring new and unknown locations.
But remember, frequently using hacks can result in a permanent or soft ban on the account. So take all the necessary measures when changing your GPS location to avoid getting banned from playing the game.