Pokémon GO uses GPS to provide various features, and staying in the same location makes it hard to unlock your true potential.
Today, we'll explain how you can install iPogo using Signulous to spoof Pokémon GO on an iPhone. Read on to find out.
Signulous is a code signing platform for iOS users. It is a user-friendly portal in partnership with iPogo. Users can upload and sign their apps on Signulous or download many apps from this vast app library.
If you are looking to spoof your location on iOS using iPogo, then Signulous is the place to be for you. It is the easiest method for downloading iPogo on your iOS device, compared to others.
The cost of Signulous is $19.99 per year. You can choose from its premium library of apps that aren't available on the App Store if you register your smartphone with Signulous.
iPogo is a location spoofing tool for iOS. It has a free version and also a paid version. We recommend using the paid version to unlock the full set of features. The paid version is also safer.
The cost of iPogo is about $5 for the special key. This is the key you need to enter after you have installed iPogo on your device.
As of January 2020, the creator of Pokémon GO Niantic is fully capable of detecting modified location spoofing apps.
The jailbroken and modified versions of Pokémon GO are just as detectable as the location faking apps. So it is best not to use these modified apps.
iPogo is comparatively safer, but if you do not observe the 2-hr cooldown period and spoof for longer periods, Niantic will detect you and send you a strike.
Revoked certificates are a common occurrence with spoofing apps like iPogo. The way around this is to purchase a subscription to Signalous to avoid revoked certificates.
Signulous is the best way to iPogo and other similar apps not available on the App Store. Take the following steps to install iPogo through Signulous:
1. First, register your device and choose the 'iOS code signing ' option.
2. When you complete a purchase, you will receive an email confirming that your device is registered.
3. Create a new account for your device from the dashboard. And use Safari to log into your account from the registered device.
4. Follow the upcoming prompts to install a temporary profile that will link Signulous to your device.
5. Find and choose iPogo from the app library and then choose 'Sign App'.
6. Once the signing is successfully, click the Install App button to install iPogo.
7. iPogo will be downloaded on your device.
There are also other plenty of methods that allow you to get the job done. Here are the 4 other best sources for anyone who wants to install iPogo on iOS:
Signulous is hands down the easiest of the methods to install iPogo.
Even though iPogo is a great location spoofing tool for Pokemon fans, the app still has its pitfalls. We are listing some reasons which will make you search for an iPogo alternative.
The application is very easy and gives you the option to teleport the GPS and simulate movement.
Moreover, MockGo is compatible with the latest iPhone 14 and iOS 16.
Here is how you can spoof your location with MockGo:
1. Download and install MockGo on your computer. The tool only works through a computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer through a USB cable and launch the MockGo application.
3. The app will automatically show your current location based on the phone's GPS. Now you have to click on Teleport Mode to start spoofing your location.
4. There will be a map on the screen and an address bar on the top left of the screen. Enter the location you want to spoof, and the pin will drop to that location on the map.
5. When the pin drops at the location of your choice, click on 'Move Here,' and it will start spoofing your location.
You can also simulate the movement between multiple spots through this app. Select one-stop or multi-stops from the map and create a route for playing Pokémon GO.
Click on the 'Move Here ' button after selecting your route to start the movement.
Many users have been wondering if the modified Pokemon GO version will stop working when the official Pokemon GO version gets an update and are unsure what to do in such a situation.
If you got your modified version from Signulous, you have nothing to worry about as they'll follow the official update and they'll also update their modified Pokemon GO version.
You have to be patient with the update and install it when it is released to keep the modified version working properly.
Unfortunately, you can only have one device linked with one Signulous account. However, you can create another account for a new device.
Signalous is aware of this and is working to make it more convenient for users to manage multiple devices under one account.
It's very unlikely for Signalous to get revoked, but if it ever happens and Apple really revokes Signalous, Signalous will perform a revoke replacement where they'll replace certificates used to sign the apps at no additional cost.
We hope this post helped you learn all about Signalous, iPogo, and iOS location-spoofing alternatives. We mentioned iPogo alternative MockGo for users who do not want to jailbreak their device or compromise security. Now it is up to you to choose a tool which suits your requirements in the best way.
Mako is a technical freelance writer with a passion for all things tech. Whether you're wondering about how to fix your iPhone or trying to get something to work in your settings, Mako is your go-to for professional help. He loves writing, testing solutions, and most of all, making sure his research is factually accurate.