Pokémon GO uses GPS to provide various features, and staying in the same location makes it hard to unlock your true potential.
Today, we’ll explain how you can install iPogo using Signulous to spoof Pokémon GO on an iPhone. Read on to find out.
What is Signulous?
Signulous is a code signing platform for iOS users. It is a user-friendly portal in partnership with iPogo. Users can upload and sign their apps on Signulous or download many apps from this vast app library.
If you are looking to spoof your location on iOS using iPogo, then Signulous is the place to be for you. It is the easiest method for downloading iPogo on your iOS device, compared to others.
How much does Signulous cost?
The cost of Signulous is $19.99 per year. You can choose from its premium library of apps that aren't available on the App Store if you register your smartphone with Signulous.
What Is iPogo?
iPogo is a location spoofing tool for iOS. It has a free version and also a paid version. We recommend using the paid version to unlock the full set of features. The paid version is also safer.
- iPogo lets you easily spoof your location on iOS
- It also supports jailbroken devices
- It works on iOS 13 and 14, but the recommended version is iOS 13
How much is iPogo?
The cost of iPogo is about $5 for the special key. This is the key you need to enter after you have installed iPogo on your device.
Is iPogo safe?
As of January 2020, the creator of Pokémon GO Niantic is fully capable of detecting modified location spoofing apps.
The jailbroken and modified versions of Pokémon GO are just as detectable as the location faking apps. So it is best not to use these modified apps.
iPogo is comparatively safer, but if you do not observe the 2-hr cooldown period and spoof for longer periods, Niantic will detect you and send you a strike.
Revoked certificates are a common occurrence with spoofing apps like iPogo. The way around this is to purchase a subscription to Signalous to avoid revoked certificates.
How to Install iPogo via Signulous
Signulous is the best way to iPogo and other similar apps not available on the App Store. Take the following steps to install iPogo through Signulous:
1. First, register your device and choose the ‘iOS code signing ‘ option.
2. When you complete a purchase, you will receive an email confirming that your device is registered.
3. Create a new account for your device from the dashboard. And use Safari to log into your account from the registered device.
4. Follow the upcoming prompts to install a temporary profile that will link Signulous to your device.
5. Find and choose iPogo from the app library and then choose ‘Sign App’.
6. Once the signing is successfully, click the Install App button to install iPogo.
7. iPogo will be downloaded on your device.
Other Different Installation Methods for iPogo
There are also other plenty of methods that allow you to get the job done. Here are the 4 other best sources for anyone who wants to install iPogo on iOS:
Signulous is hands down the easiest of the methods to install iPogo.
Drawbacks of iPogo
Even though iPogo is a great location spoofing tool for Pokemon fans, the app still has its pitfalls. We are listing some reasons which will make you search for an iPogo alternative.
- iPogo app needs jailbreak access on your iPhone, which will make you compromise on the device’s security.
- iPogo is currently only available for iOS users and not Android. You have to look elsewhere to find a location spoofing tool for Android.
- iPogo for using Pokémon GO is against the guidelines of Niantic. If you are caught using iPogo constantly, it can lead to a ban on your profile.
- The installation process for iPogo is a bit complicated. It would help if you had some technical expertise to get through the steps.
- Like any location spoofer, iPogo is not a reliable service, and it can stop anytime. It can cause you to lose money if you paid in Pokémon GO and make you lose your progress.
Safe Alternative to Spoof Pokémon GO (Worth Trying)
Since iPogo is a modified version of Pokémon GO, many players look for a safer iPogo alternative. You can use MockGo tool to spoof your location on iOS as well. The application is very easy and gives you the option to teleport the GPS and simulate movement.
Here is how you can spoof your location with MockGo:
1. Download and install MockGo on your computer. The tool only works through a computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer through a USB cable and launch the MockGo application.
3. The app will automatically show your current location based on the phone’s GPS. Now you have to click on Teleport Mode to start spoofing your location.
4. There will be a map on the screen and an address bar on the top left of the screen. Enter the location you want to spoof, and the pin will drop to that location on the map.
5. When the pin drops at the location of your choice, click on ‘Move Here,’ and it will start spoofing your location.
You can also simulate the movement between multiple spots through this app. Select one-stop or multi-stops from the map and create a route for playing Pokémon GO.
Click on the ‘Move Here ’ button after selecting your route to start the movement.
Signulous iPoGo FAQs
1. Will Signulous update Pokemon GO frequently?
Many users have been wondering if the modified Pokemon GO version will stop working when the official Pokemon GO version gets an update and are unsure what to do in such a situation.
If you got your modified version from Signulous, you have nothing to worry about as they’ll follow the official update and they’ll also update their modified Pokemon GO version.
You have to be patient with the update and install it when it is released to keep the modified version working properly.
2. How many devices can you have on Signulous?
Unfortunately, you can only have one device linked with one Signulous account. However, you can create another account for a new device.
Signalous is aware of this and is working to make it more convenient for users to manage multiple devices under one account.
3. Does Signulous get revoked?
It’s very unlikely for Signalous to get revoked, but if it ever happens and Apple really revokes Signalous, Signalous will perform a revoke replacement where they’ll replace certificates used to sign the apps at no additional cost.
We hope this post helped you learn all about Signalous, iPogo, and iOS location-spoofing alternatives. We mentioned iPogo alternative MockGo for users who do not want to jailbreak their device or compromise security. Now it is up to you to choose a tool which suits your requirements in the best way.