Tired of collecting the same Pokémon from your neighborhood? Looking for a way to walk to better gyms and fight with stronger Pokémon?
With the hacks mentioned in this guide, you can walk in the streets at any location and collect the best Pokémon without even leaving your couch!
This post is all about Pokémon GO location spoofing hacks and the magical Auto Walk option. Let's start with a tool that enhances the Pokémon GO experience on iOS.
Can You Make a Pokémon GO Walk by Itself in 2021?
Yes, you can make Pokémon GO walk by itself with tools we listed below. These tools can help you earn more rewards and auto-catch Pokémons even when your smartphone is locked.
However, you can automate more than just walking. You can also check which items you would automatically like to throw away when caught.
Also, you can almost put the Pokémon GO on a full autopilot where everything is done for you.
But be careful. Developers of AR games don’t like this at all and you should use these automated features carefully to avoid detection and a ban from Pokémon GO.
Enable Auto-Walk in Pokémon GO for iOS Device
Using this tool is very simple and does not require you to jailbreak your device. The app also lets you mock your location and allows teleporting in Pokémon GO. It is also packed with many other helpful features.
How to use MockGo to simulate walking
1. Download MockGo on your computer or laptop. Launch it.
2. Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable. Authorize the connection between the devices and you will see an option called 'Start' in the app.
3. You will see a map from the screen. Click on the 2nd option in the top-right corner that lets you simulate movement between two spots.
4. To find your desired location, enter its name in the search bar on the top left. The pin will drop to your desired location on the map and you can adjust it even further.
When you have chosen the mock location, click on 'Move Here' and the job will be done.
5. Write the number of times you wish to move and click on 'Start' to start the location simulation.
6. When you open the Pokémon GO game on your phone now, it will show the mock location and the game will believe that you are walking.
MockGo also provides the option to adjust the speed with the help of a slider at the bottom of the screen.
How to simulate along a route with mutiple spots
1. To simulate movement between multiple spots, you need to select the second feature from the tool called 'multi-stop route' present on the top-right.
This option lets you drop multiple spots on the map and click 'Move Here' to switch your location between these routes.
2. When you have decided the spots and route, click on 'Start' to simulate movement on your device in the game.
3. You can see the movement happening in real-time on your device. You can adjust the walking speed at any time with the help of the slider at the bottom.
4. You can return the device to its original location by restarting your device.
What's the best walking speed to hatch a Pokémon Egg?
The best speed for hatching a Pokémon Go is presently thought to be 10.5 KM/H. Slow down and the egg will take longer to hatch.
If you go quicker, Pokémon Go will overlook the distance you're traveling or will discount it entirely if you go fast enough.
The speed-lock popup appears when you approach 35 KM/H.
Is walking in a straight line required?
Based on the change in GPS position, Pokémon Go calculates straight-line distance. As a result, you should go in a straight line to acquire the greatest distance.
How to Set the Auto-Walk for Pokémon GO on Android
Before we start
You need to know about Pokémon GO because the developers are not welcoming of hacks and tricks. The game developers are constantly changing their protocols and applying stricter checks on the interface.
These practices are put in place to discourage users from applying hacks. The Android team is also vigilant in guarding the game protocols and stopping people from using GPS spoofing apps.
That is why many location spoofing applications are useless when tried on Pokémon GO.
If you are caught applying a GPS spoofing app to Pokémon GO, Niantic will issue you a warning and ultimately ban you from the game.
Recent security updates have made it easier for the game to detect location spoofing apps. Therefore, one has to be very careful when applying such apps on their device.
You can end up losing your account, so the risk is always there. This post will only suggest the most reliable location spoofing apps that help you spoof your location.
Follow our instructions carefully to avoid any mishap in the future.
In the end, the only way to use Pokémon GO without moving an inch from your house is through a spoofing app.
It is also called a Joystick Hack for Pokémon GO. Some features of apps work with previous Android versions before the security patches came into play.
In other cases, rooting your device lets you unlock the full features of these apps.
So in order to achieve the hack, you can downgrade to a previous Android version, use masking modules or root your device.
We are going to explain the best solution to this issue depending on the Android version you have.
What Android spoofing apps will you need?
If these apps are not working for you, opt for Fake GPS Joystick or Routes Go, but these apps are paid. But the latter two are safer for your device. After all, paying a few bucks is better than getting your account banned by Pokémon GO.
Another thing about apps is the rubber band effect, where the app keeps switching between the original and fake locations throughout the game. This can easily get you caught by the game developers.
You need to make sure you have an app that does not switch between two locations. A handy tip to avoid the rubber band effect is to cover your phone with Aluminum foil, so the GPS signal does not reach your phone.
Choose Downgrading or Rooting Your Android Device
GPS spoofing is not as easy as before, so one has to maneuver around the solutions. You could just enable mock location in olden times and use a spoofing app to get the game moving.
Now, Niantic immediately knows if someone is using a hack to mock their location. The workaround to this is to mock the GPS spoofing app as a system app.
In order to achieve this workaround, you can either downgrade from Android 6.0 to 8.0 or root the device if you have Android 8 or above.
You will have to opt for either of the two solutions if you use an Android device. The cons of rooting are that you will lose the warranty of your device, and it is hard.
There are no cons to downgrading, and it won’t even affect the performance of other apps on your phone.
How to Set the Android GPS Spoofing App
Once you have made all the preparations, you can set up the GPS spoofing app. This section will take the app Fake GPS as an example to teach you the setup.
The first thing you have to do is to enable Developer Options on your device.
- Open Settings > About > tap on All Specs (each phone has a different name for this)
- Tap on Build Number or Build Version 6 to 7 times to unlock Developer Mode.
- Scroll down in Developer Settings until you see ‘select mock location app’ and then choose Fake GPS as your mock location app. If you’re using an older version of Android, you’ll need to turn on mock locations first.
- Download or open a VPN app and select a proxy server before you use the mock location app. You have to use the same location or a nearby location using Fake GPS to make things work.
- Launch the Fake GPS app now and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now, all you need to do is to move the pin to any point on the map and tap Play to spoof the location
- You can also search for the desired location by writing the location or coordinates in the search bar
- Once it is enabled, you will see ‘fake location engaged’ in the app, and the blue marker will be present on the new location
- To check if the app is working, open Google Maps, and the pin should be present on the fake location
1. Does the phone shaking/sock trick still work?
The shaking/sock trick still works, but it’s really hard to cover a great distance by shaking your arm up and down.
But if you would like to cover a smaller distance and move your avatar just slightly when you have a couple of minutes, yet you’d like to remain seated, yes you can benefit from the shock/sock trick.
However, be careful using this trick. No one can tell when developers will learn about this trick and patch it, or even potentially ban all players who continue using this “unusual” user behavior.
2. Can Niantic detect spoofers?
Niantic doesn’t know when you’re using any third-party apps to improve your game experience. Therefore, they can’t directly detect spoofers.
However, they are aware of these third-party apps and they have a system in place that can help them find out if someone is playing the game differently.
To stay on the safe side, you should follow the teleportation cooldown chart. What the whole chart means is that you should be careful, take breaks, and think of the way you catch Pokémons.
Any unusual GPS data can be used and analyzed to get you banned from the game.
No one knows how Niantic detects spoofers as of today, but they’re most likely going after the users that break the most rules first.
Therefore, don’t take these third-party apps for spoofing your location for granted and use them wisely so you don’t get detected.
3. Is it necessary to have Pokémon GO open when walking?
Not any longer! With the addition of Adventure Sync, you can now hatch eggs simply by having your phone on you and turned on, even if Pokemon Go is not running.
If you have enabled Adventure Sync in the Settings, Pokémon GO will count the distance and remind you to hatch eggs when you open the app.
We hope this guide is useful to you if you want to set auto walk while playing Pokémon GO without taking risks. Pokémon GO is one of the most entertaining games and can be made more fun with the help of little tweaks.
Using a location spoofing app lets you catch more Pokémon worldwide and rise to the top as a great trainer. The apps mentioned in this guide will help you explore new gyms, collect cooler Pokémon and participate in regional events.