Pokémon GO is a game that uses the GPS location on your device and to catch Pokémon you have to walk long distances. And you can only find certain Pokémon in a particular area, meaning that if you are not physically present in that area, you will not be able to catch the Pokémon.
This creates a unique problem when trying to catch rare Pokémon, that only GPS spoofing tools like PGSharp can solve. In this guide, we will look at the PGSharp to help you spoof the GPS with this Pokémon Go Spoofing tool step by step.
Does PGSharp Work with Pokémon GO in 2021?
PGSharp is a safe and effective way to spoof the location on any Android device. Niantic considers spoofing your location to play Pokémon GO cheating and your account could get banned if you get caught.
But the chances of getting caught are significantly lower if you use a reliable tool like PGSharp to change the setting on your phone. PGSharp is also very easy to use and it works with rooted or non-rooted devices.
There are some spoofing tools that only use the longitude and latitude to spoof the GPS location on your device, without considering speed and accuracy. PGSharp considers longitude, latitude, altitude, speed and accuracy, making it a safe option and one that Niantic will not detect.
Features of PGSharp
The following are the main benefits of using PGSharp to play Pokémon GO;
- The Joystick feature makes it very easy to move. You can use it to go forward, right, left and back very easily.
- When playing Pokémon GO, PGSharp allows you to chose how fast or how slow you would like to move depending on your current situation in the game. For example, if there are Pokémon near you, you can choose to walk slower than if the Pokémon you want to catch was much further away from you.
- The teleport feature allows you to move from one place to another very easily and all you have to do is select the location you want to teleport to on the map.
- You can also choose to enter the coordinates of the new location you want to spoof to. Choosing to use coordinates ensures that you are getting the most accurate location possible.
- You can easily walk through PokéStops to collect the items that will help you catch the Pokémon.
- PGSharp also allows you to save the locations you have used in the past so you can re-use them again in the future.
How to Download and Install PGSharp on Android
Downloading and installing PGSharp on your Android device is very easy and you don’t even need to root the device to do it. Follow this simple guide to do it;
Step 1: Download and Install PGSharp App
Download PGSharp from its official site. Follow the instructions to install it.
Step 2: Create a PTC Account
To begin, you will need to create a Pokémon Trainer Club account. Go to www.pokemon.com and click on “Join” on the left-hand side.
Follow the instructions and fill out the required details. Confirm your date of birth and then click “Continue.”
Step 3: Activate the PTC Account
You will get an email via the email address that you provided. Click on the link in the email to verify your account and activate it.
Step 4: Uninstall the Official Pokémon GO App
You should then uninstall the official Pokémon GO app from your device. If you don’t uninstall the app, the fake location modifications you make will not work.
Step 5: Get the PGSharp Free Beta Key
From time to time, you can get free access to PGSharp by getting the free Beta Key.
To do that, go to the PGSharp main website and scroll down to click “Sign Up.” If you see “Out of Stock,” then you’re out of luck and you’ll have to try again later.
If you’re lucky though, provide the information requested on the next page to sign up for the service. Create a password and choose “Bitcoin” as the form of payment.
Step 6: Sign in to PGSharp and Activate It
Once the order is complete, you will be redirected to the login page where you can enter your email and password to sign in.
Then, just copy and paste the code you get to the PGSharp app to activate it and you will be ready to use it.
How to Avoid Being Banned When Spoofing
The following are some tips you can do when spoofing with PGSharp to avoid getting banned in Pokémon GO;
- To begin with, ensure that the tool you are using to spoof the location is a reliable tool.
- Avoid using a modified game or third-party client to catch Pokémon. It is impossible to tell if the client works for the developer, making it easier to get caught.
- Ensure that any simulated movements that you choose to make are realistic and reasonable. Don’t switch to an area that is a few hours away from your current location in just a few minutes.
- Do not root or jailbreak your device just to spoof the location. Rooting or jailbreaking the device can compromise the safety of the data on it, not to mention putting your Pokémon GO at risk.
PGSharp Alternative for iOS
PGSharp works only with Android devices, if you want a safe way to spoof the location on iOS devices, the best option is MockGo iPhone GPS spoofer. This tool is effective, reliable, and very easy to use, allowing you to catch Pokémon anywhere in the world.
Teleport Your Device to any Location
MockGo iPhone GPS spoofer allows you to select any location on the map and then simply click “Move Here” to change the GPS of the device to this new location.
This makes it not just the best tool to play location-based games like Pokémon GO, but also spoof the location on dating apps and social media.
Simulate GPS Movement
MockGo can also be used to simulate movement between two spots or along a specified route using multi-stop mode.
You can also choose how fast you want to move along the selected route such as walking, cycling, or driving speed.
Spoofing the GPS location on your device is one of the best ways to play and enjoy Pokémon GO. But spoofing is one of the biggest reasons Niantic bans accounts.
As we have seen above, you can easily avoid getting banned by ensuring that the tool you use to spoof Your GPS location is reliable. This article has provided you with two of the best; PGSharp for Android devices and MockGo for iOS devices.