Alter your location, simulate movement or appear on a new continent to mess with your friends. Location spoofers are a must-have for today’s smartphone users. AR games also get a new dimension if you have a handy location spoofer for your iOS device.
iMyFone AnyTo is just that tool you need in your kit, but it also has its shortcomings. This post has collected the most common problems associated with AnyTo for iOS with working alternatives and tips.
What Is AnyTo?
iMyFone’s AnyTo is a superb software you can use to change the location of your iOS device within a few minutes.
People looking to change their location can use this app. AnyTo is known to help users avoid getting tracked by cyber miscreants.
Moreover, the software allows you to spoof a GPS on a location-based game to experience a whole new level of gameplay.
This post features the main issues the AnyTo users have met and gives you a full tutorial on how to solve the AnyTo not working issue.
Common AnyTo Not Working Issues
1. Devices Couldn’t Connect to iMyFone AnyTo
There are three things you can do if your iPhone is not connecting to iMyFone AnyTo:
- You can try unplugging your iOS device from the system and replugging it back on. Then restart the program and try once more.
- Check your USB connection if it is not compatible with the system. Sometimes the system does not respond to a USB cable.
- Try connecting your device to iTunes. If the device cannot pop up on iTunes, you can use iMyFone TunesFix to repair your connection.
If none of the above methods work, try putting your device onto Recovery or DFU mode to make it detectable to iMyFone AnyTo.
- Using your Android’s original USB cable, connect it to your Mac and Windows. But before doing so, make sure the device is GPS-enabled and connected to the internet.
- In the drop-down menu, tap the notification that says ‘USB charge only’ or ‘Connected as a…’ Now choose Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) from the list. Although the function may be different based on the Android you have, it’s going to display somewhere in the notification bar upon connecting the device.
- Another way to see the USB connection options is to type ‘USB preference’ or ‘USB configuration’ in search via Settings.
- Switch on USB bugging following the in-app instructions and work away.
If these steps still don’t solve your AnyTo problem, installing the right driver for your Android device may help get the job done.
2. AnyTo Is Not Compatible with Your Device
There might be occasions where the AnyTo software will prompt that it is not compatible with your phone. In this case, you can first check the software version of both your device and AnyTo.
If updating does not help, you can contact the AnyTo team and let them update the program. The AnyTo team will take care of the update and the program should resume back to normal operation.
3. Map Doesn’t Load In AnyTo
The first thing you should see after opening iMyFone AnyTo is a map screen on the home page. If you cannot see the map screen, a slow or poor network connection might be the culprit.
If the connection is stable, check the version of AnyTo. Upgrade the app to the latest version to find the map screen back again.
4. AnyTo Stuck Issue
It is most distressing to find an app stuck even after multiple attempts of opening and closing it. If AnyTo remains stuck, try uninstalling and reinstalling the AnyTo to check if the problem still occurs.
5. AnyTo Crash Issue
It is very annoying if your program keeps crashing constantly. If AnyTo keeps crashing when you try to open it, try a few times more and then close the app. Once you are sure that the app is stuck to crashing, send its log files to the AnyTo support team.
For Mac Users
Mac users facing the crash issue can click ‘Go’ at the top menu of their system and then press ‘Options’ on the keyboard. The key will show you a dropdown menu with a library option. Click on ‘Library’ > ‘Logs’ > ‘Diagnostic Reports’. Then locate the file named ‘iMyFone AnyTo’.
For Windows Users
Windows users should go to the installation path of AnyTo. Look for the log folder, compress the files you find and send them to the AnyTo support team.
How to Remove iMyFone AnyTo from Your Computer
If iMyFone AnyTo is still not working and you wish to remove it from your computer, here are the steps you have to follow if you use a Windows computer:
- Find your iMyFone AnyTo using the Start menu.
- Right click on the iMyFone AnyTo icon and select Uninstall.
- Confirm the uninstallation process.
- Finish the uninstallation process with the final confirmation.
However, if you are using Mac computer, here’s what you have to do:
- Open Finder and visit Applications.
- Find iMyFone AnyTo in your applications.
- Right click and choose Move to Trash.
- Empty the trash to completely remove the app from your computer.
Any AnyTo Alternative That Works Better?
If AnyTo still won't work, you can also try MockGo. It leads the space as it works for most of the things that users want to achieve.
Features of MockGo:
- MockGo comes with a Teleport Mode which is mode lucrative to users.
- Simulate the movement between 2 spot or multi spots with customized speed and route.
- Import GPX file and follow the route on it.
- Compatibe with common location-based games and apps, such as Pokemon Go, the Walking Dead: Our World, Tinder, Skout and more.
- MockGo is easy to use and it does not require you to jailbreak your phone.
Here is how you can spoof your location using MockGo:
Step 1. Download and launch the program on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your Apple device to the computer using a USB cable and then establish a trusted connection
Step 3. Choose ‘Teleport Mode’ in the next window from the top right corner
Step 4. Enter location details in the search bar on the top
Step 5. Select the new location and finalize by clicking ‘Move Here’.
Your device will now show this new location. You can disconnect the phone at this point
What About iTools by ThinkSky
Another option to spoof your location is iTools by ThinkSky. It is rich with features and allows you to perform the same location spoofing functions with ease and efficiency.
iTools will not ask you to use a jailbroken device, which is one of the best things about this tool. iTools is a desktop application which you connect to your Apple device, just like with the other tools.
No matter how good a program is, it can always show a technical error for various reasons. If you regularly use a location spoofer and have faced the troubles mentioned above, we hope this guide will make your life easier. It is not easy to maneuver around with an iOS device, but there are troubleshooting steps to help you out.