With so many apps choosing to use GPS location to provide content, most users are choosing to fake their GPS location to get access to apps and content that may not be available in their region.
The problem for most people is that it can be very difficult to change the GPS, particularly for iOS devices unless you have the right tools.
This need has created a lot of products aimed at helping users easily change GPS location on their devices. One such tool is iMyFone AnyTo, a tool that claims to be able to change the GPS location to anywhere in the world in a single click.
Let’s take a closer look at it.
Key Features of iMyFone AnyTo
- Spoof location to play AR Games: You can use the two-spot and multi-spot modes t crate virtual maps that can be come in handy when playing AR games like Pokémon Go.
- Share Spoofed Location: You can easily share your fake GPS location with friends via social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and Snapchat.
- Hide your Actual Location: By changing the GPS location on your iOS device, you can easily hide your actual location for privacy reasons.
- Change Location on Dating Apps: By changing the location on dating apps like Bumble and Tinder, you can get matched outside your region.
- Customized speed: Move along the predetermined GPS route in both two-spot mode and multi-spot mode at a customized speed. Choose from simulated walking, cycling or driving speed.
- Pause Movement Anytime: You can pause the simulated GPS movement any time. Regular pauses help to make the movement appear more natural.
- Set Coordinates: Using coordinates to select the destination can help you choose a more precise location.
- Historical Records: AnyTo will save all the locations you use to make it easier to find and use them again in the future.
When to Use AnyTo
There are very many ways that you can use iMyFone AnyTo. Here’s a good example. If you want to play Pokémon Go but there aren’t enough Pokémon to catch or Raids to join in your area, you can use AnyTo to change the GPS location of your device to a more advantageous location.
How to Use AnyTo
Step 1. Install and run iMyFone AnyTo on your PC. Get Started by clicking the button. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
Step 2. Choose the “Two-Spot Mode” feature to simulate GPS movement. Just click on the “Two-Spot Mode” button, enter the destination address and then select the driving speed.
Step 3. Click the “Move” button and the virtual GPS movement will begin along the route that you chose.
It is even easier to change the static GPS location. All you have to do is select the “Teleport” mode and then enter the destination and click “Go.”
iMyFone offers 4 different AnyTo plans to choose from. Each plan is applicable to 5 devices and a single PC. Here’s the pricing tiers in more detail;
- 1-Month plan - $9.95
- Quarterly plan- $19.95
- Yearly Plan - $39.95
- Lifetime Plan - $59.95
A Quick Look at AnyTo Review
iMyFone AnyTo is a program that can help you change the GPS location on iOS devices to anywhere in the world. It also allows users to simulate GPS movement along a predetermined route on a map and move at customized speed. As such it is an ideal companion for location-based apps such as AR games and social media platforms.
AnyTo can easily spoof the GPS location on your iOS device easily and quickly. Then you can use the two-spot mode and the multi-spot mode to simulate GPS movement along a specified path.
The two-spot mode allows you to move from point A to Point B, and can only move along roads. To move along a path not confined to roads, you should use the multi-spot mode.
Choosing the location, you would like to teleport to is made easier by the map. You can zoom in and out of the map or enter the coordinates to search for the destination.
The search results for the destination will appear in the sidebar and you can select the exact location you want to use.
iMyFone AnyTo Cons
AnyTo is a great way to change the location on your iOS device, but it is not without a few flaws.
To begin with, it is a desktop program, meaning that you can only use it to change the device’s location by connecting it to the computer.
According to some past users, there is a slight chance that using AnyTo to change the location can increase the chance that some apps and websites can detect the changed location which can lead to an account ban or suspension.
When you use AnyTo to play Pokémon Go, there is the chance that you will see a number of messages from the game saying that you are moving too fast.
If you would like a location spoofing tool that has a lower chance of detection, consider choosing MockGo. This is a revolutionary new way to spoof the GPS location on iOS devices without having to jailbreak the device.
It can do all the basics of location spoofing such as teleport the device’s GPS to anywhere in the world as well as use one-stop and multi-stop mode to simulate GPS movement along a specified path at a specified speed.
But it also has a number of advanced features including a joystick feature that can make the GPS movement easier, the ability to import GPX files to get a more precise destination and a full-screen map view that can come in handy when refining the location even further.
GPS location spoofing tools are now widely available and although many of them work in much the same way. But as we have seen in this AnyTo review, the tiniest of differences can mean an accurate location change or detection by location-based apps.
MockGo incorporates a lot of its key features to ensure that any location you choose is accurate and GPS movement simulation is easy and effective.