There are many reasons why you would want to spoof GPS location on your iPhone. Perhaps you want to gain the advantage in a location-based AR game like Pokémon Go or maybe you want to access an app or content that may not be available in your current location.
Whatever the reason, you will need an app or program to help you easily change the GPS location on your device. One of the most popular is iMyFone AnyTo.
But if you don’t just want to go with the first solution you see, or AnyTo fails to work sometimes, the following are some iMyFone AnyTo alternatives to consider.
Best AnyTo Alternative: MockGo
One of the best solutions to teleport your device to any location in the world or simulate GPS movement is MockGo.
This is a reliable tool designed by professional team who understands the needs of people who want to fake the iPhone’s GPS location without worrying about losing their Pokémon Go accounts.
The following features best describe what the program can do for you;
- Change the GPS location to anywhere in the world in a single click.
- Simulate GPS movement along a specified route at selected speeds.
- Pause your location at any time and from any location, which is also a natural way of faking your location.
- Allows you to import the GPX file and simulate the route on it easily.
- Works perfectly with location-based AR games and app.
- Compatible with all iOS devices and all versions of iOS.
Compare MockGo with AnyTo
|Pros:||A wide range of features||A wide range of features
Support importing GPX file
Change speed while moving
Flexible license availability
Available in China
|Cons:||Can't import GPX file
Can't change speed while moving
Limited license availability
Unavailable in China
Limited trial features
|Limited trial features|
|Simulate GPS movement||√||√|
|Customize speed while moving||×||√|
|Multi-device control||5 devices||5 devices|
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Mac OS 10.9 or later
|Price||1-Month Plan: $9.95
3-Months Plan: $19.95
1 Year Plan: $39.95
Lifetime Plan: $59.95
|1-Month Plan: $9.95
3-Months Plan: $19.95
1 Year Plan: $39.95
Lifetime Plan: $59.95
|License availability||The license for Windows can't be used on macOS and vice versa||The license can be used either on Windows or Mac computer|
How to Use MockGo to Teleport GPS Location
To use MockGo to change the GPS location to anywhere in the world, follow these simple steps;
Step 1: Open MockGo on your computer after installation and then connect the iPhone to the computer. Click “Start” to begin.
Step 2: You will see a map on the screen showing the device’s current location. If you don’t see the device’s actual location, click on “Center On” to get the location.
Step 3: Select the “Teleport Mode” from the three options at the top-right side of the screen and type in the location in the search box, before clicking “Move Here” to teleport the device to this new location.
The GPS location on your device will change to the new simulated location.
How to Use MockGo to Simulate Movement
To simulate GPS movement between two spots, follow these simple steps;
Step 1: Once the device is connected to the computer, select the “One-Stop mode” mode.
Step 2: Select the spot on the map where you would like to move and a popup will appear indicating the distance between the two spots.
Step 3: Select the speed that you want to use and then click “Move Here” in the pop-up that appears.
Step 4: Another popup will appear asking you to enter the number of times you would like to move between the two spots. Enter a numerical value and click “Start” to begin the simulated GPS movement.
Dr. Fone- Virtual Location is another alternative to AnyTo that can be a good way to spoof the location on your iOS device. One of its main benefits is a very clean and easy to user interface that can allow users to change GPS location to anywhere in the world in a single click.
Its key features include the following;
- It can be used to change the GPS location to anywhere in the world in one click
- It is a desktop solution and all you have to do is connect the iPhone to the computer; you don’t need to jailbreak the iPhone.
- Selecting the location is simple; you just need to enter the new location
- It can also simulate movement along a specified route at a specific speed
- There are fewer chances of being banned.
- Simple interface design
- Only works on PC/Mac. There are no mobile apps.
- Android device is not supported
- The price is a little expensive compared to other similar apps.
ThinkSky iTools is another tool that is highly useful for management of iOS devices including changing the GPS location of the device. It doesn’t require you to jailbreak the device to simulate GPS location but it lacks an iOS app, meaning that you will need to install it on your computer to use it.
Changing the location with iTools is very easy; you just need to use the pin to select the location you want. The free version of iTools will allow you to simulate the location three times before you have to purchase the premium tool.
- You can easily spoof the GPS location of an iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or lower.
- It allows you to backup almost all of your iPhone/iPad data and easily restore it whenever you need it.
- Provides iOS to PC Screen Mirroring, which allows you to mirror your iPhone/iPad screen onto your desktop computer, whether Windows or Mac.
- It is a all-in-one iPhone manager tool, you can also use it to back up and restore iPhone and iPad devices quickly and easily.
- Fake your iPhone/GPS iPad's location easily.
- According to reports, the program is incompatible with antivirus software.
- Some features, such as WiFi sync, require iTunes to be installed on your PC.
- Android devices are not supported.
- The pricing is quite high
Traditionally, spoofing location on iOS device has required users to jailbreak their devices. But with tools like the AnyTo alternatives outlined above, you can easily change the location of the GPS on your device and easily access any Geo-restricted content or enjoy location-based AR games like Pokémon Go without having to alter your device too much. They are easy to use and go a long way in making the process easy.