Being on Tinder for long is frustrating when you keep matching with the same people over and over again.
All you do is swipe left and right on Tinder, but nothing happens. And then the location restrictions make it harder to meet new people.
Luckily, there is a solution to this issue. If you want to put yourself on the map of the world, you can spoof your location on Tinder.
Location spoofing apps like Everywhere for Tinder can help you fake a location for Tinder in the blink of an eye. Let's get started.
What is Everywhere for Tinder
Everywhere for Tinder, developed by Atlantida apps, is a location-spoofing app. Everywhere for Tinder helps you match people on Tinder from around the world by removing Tinder's location barrier.
Everywhere sets up the location so smoothly that all the other apps on your phone will also see you in the new location. The app is currently free, and you can download it from some third-party platforms.
How to Use Everywhere for Tinder app
Firstly, it is important to activate the mock locations option on your phone to use the app. For that, you need to download the app. Next, you have to go to Developer Options and enable mock location from that screen.
- To kickstart the process, you can download the apk file of Everywhere from APKCombo.
- You need to download the app to your Android device and wait for installation.
- Go to Android Settings - Applications - Development option to enable development mode.
- Choose "Select Mock Location App" and then "Everywhere for Tinder" from the drop-down menu. THE APP WILL NOT WORK IF THIS IS NOT DONE!
- After you launch the application, a map-like view will appear. Select the location you need to switch to. Make sure the area is the focal point of the guide.
- Click on the green tick to approve the location you wish to switch to
- Now go to Tinder and see if you can match people from your chosen location using the Everywhere application.
- If you wish to switch from one area to another, you can go back to Everywhere, choose a new location, and tap on 'Stop.' Then select any other area.
Unfortunately, many users complained that the Everywhere app is not available on Google Play Store anymore. Moreover, there isn't any recent update coming out for the software.
If you are looking for some working alternatives to fake location for Tinder, keep reading the following section.
Everywhere for Tinder Alternatives
1. Everywhere for Tinder Android Alternative
GPS spoofing on Android is not complicated anymore. If you are looking for another alternative, you can try Fake GPS Location app with good ratings in the Google Play Store.
- To do so, you need to first download and install the Fake GPS app.
- Go to settings on your android device, enable the “Developer Options” option, and select “ENABLE MOCK LOCATIONS.”
- Select "Select Mock Location App" and then "FakeGPS Free" from the drop-down menu.
- Then go to the Fake GPS app, click the "Search" option to find your desired location. Alternatively, users can drag the pin by double tapping on the map on the desired spot.
2. Everywhere for Tinder iOS Alternative
If you use an iOS device, you must know that it is not easy to fake GPS easily through an AppStore application. Therefore, you need a desktop application like MockGo to achieve this goal.
MockGo is very simple to use and will mock your location anywhere in the world. The tool lets you disguise your location without spending money on a Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription. Here are the main features of MockGo:
- You can change your location as many times as you want.
- You can simulate movement between two points in a fake location with this tool.
- You do not need to jailbreak your phone to use this app as it fully supports all iOS models.
- You can also use this app to spoof locations for various AR-based games like Pokemon GO.
Now, let us go through the steps of setting up MockGo on your desktop:
- Download and install MockGo on your desktop or laptop.
- Connect your iPhone to the system and launch MockGo on the system.
- Click on 'agree' to the terms and conditions and then click on 'Start'.
- A map-like interface will open in front of you. You will be able to see your present location and many other options.
- To fake GPS on Tinder, go to 'teleport mode' on the top-right corner of the screen. Now look for a location by searching it on the search bar.
- When you enter a new location, you will see that a pin is dropped on it. You can adjust the pin accordingly and click on 'move here' to change your location.
- MockGo will now change your location, and you will be able to see it on MockGo's map as well.
- To double-check, you can go to Google Maps and see if it shows the same location.
If you don't want to use a third-party app to create a fake location in Tinder, that's fine. You may simply use the Tinder+ function of Tinder. If you don't already have it, here's how to get your hands on it:
- To use the Tinder + feature, you need to open the Tinder application first.
- From there, you have to go to 'Settings.'
- Once you are at 'Settings,' select the 'Get Tinder Plus' or 'Tinder Gold.'
- Subscribe to the plan, and the job is done. You will have the leverage of using Tinder premium accounts.
After you go through the subscription process to get Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold, this is how you can change your location in the passport:
- Launch the Tinder application once again and tap on the profile icon in the app.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Now click on the 'swiping in' option that appears on Android phones.
- Choose 'add a new location,' and you are good to go.
A reliable location spoofing tool can work wonders for you. It changes your location so you can find an exciting match and look for options.
Such an app can also bring you many other benefits like playing location-based games and preventing you from being tracked for personal information, etc.