If you have ever tried to change the GPS location on your iOS device, you may have come across iTools Virtual Location.
This solution has been used by a lot of people to help change GPS location, but sometimes it doesn't work quite as advertised.
if you have encountered problems using iTools Virtual Location and found that iTools Virtual Location doesn't work sometimes, the following 8 alternatives should prove more useful to you.
1. MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer
The best solution to easily and quickly change the location on your iOS device without jailbreak is MockGo.
This tool is designed to be user-friendly and offers a range of features that make it a great solution for anyone looking to change their GPS location.
Its biggest advantage is that it provides all the features that an iOS GPS changer should have but with the most favorable price.
The following are some of its main features:
- Risk-free and no jailbreak required.
- Teleport the GPS.
- Simulate GPS movement along route.
- Pause the GPS movement at any time.
- GPX import.
- Multi-device management.
- It supports all iOS devices and all versions of iOS including the latest iPhone 15 and iOS 17.
- The user interface is very easy to navigate, ideal even for beginner users.
The following simple steps demonstrate how to use MockGo to change the location of your device:
Step 1: Install the program on to your computer.
Step 2: Run it and then connect the iOS device to the computer using USB cables. Click "Start", then a map will appear, showing the current location of the device.
Step 3: To change the location, click on the Teleport icon at the top-right corner and enter the exact location in the search box.
Step 4: Confirm the coordinates in the popup box that appears and then click "Move Here" to change the location to the new location.
- Attractive price:It provides the most afforable price in the market: 1-Month Plan: $9.95, 3-Months Plan: $19.95, 1 Year Plan: $39.95 Lifetime Plan: $59.95.
- Beginner-friendly Interface: The interface is simple and easy to understand, and even non-tech-familiar users can easily navigate the application.
- Customizability: The tool allows you to transfer to any location by pinning the location through the map or manually entering your design location from the search bar.
- Supports all iOS devices: Compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- No jailbreak required: It does not require you to jailbreak your device. This means you can fully enjoy all of its capabilities without compromising your device's security or warranty.
- You will need to purchase a subscription to use it
- It only works with iOS devices
2. Dr.Fone Virtual Location
Dr.Fone Virtual Location is another app that you can use to easily change the location of your iOS device. It is also a desktop solution that doesn't require a jailbroken device.
It offers a number of options such as the ability to teleport the device, simulate GPS movement and use the joystick feature to easily control the simulated movement.
- Its user interface is very easy to navigate.
- It supports unlimited GPS teleporting.
- It works very well with all GPS-based apps.
- Allows for simulated GPS movement at a specified speed.
- Its free trial version is severely limited in terms of function.
- It is more expensive compared to other products with similar functions in the market.
3. iMyFone AnyTo
AnyTo from iMyFone is also a great way to change the location on your iOS device without needing to jailbreak the device.
Available as a desktop solution, this app makes it easier to play location-based games like Pokémon Go or easily access geo-restricted content and apps.
It doesn't require a jailbroken device and since it is a desktop solution, you will not need to install any apps on the device.
- You can change the location to anywhere in the world.
- You don't need to jailbreak the iOS device.
- It is fully compatible with all iOS devices and all versions of iOS.
- The user interface is very easy to navigate and use.
- Support Android and iOS devices.
- It is a premium program and you have to purchase a subscription to use it.
- This price can be quite expensive, especially for some who only seldom use the app.
- Some users reported that AnyTo won't work sometimes.
- You'll need to wait for sometime to get the reply from its customer support.
4. Pokémon Go++
If your device is jailbroken or you are comfortable jailbreaking the device then Pokémon Go++ may be a good choice.
It is an app that is a hacked version of Pokémon Go and once installed on your device allows users to spoof their location so that they can play the game without moving.
- Allows users to easily change the location.
- It simulated GPS movement at a custom speed.
- You can switch between two locations very quickly.
- It will only change the location for Pokémon Go.
- Requires a jailbroken device.
- There is a very high chance that Niantic will detect, increasing the changes that your account could be banned.
Gfaker is a very easy way to change the GPS location of iOS devices to anywhere in the world. It will work for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
It is however a plug and play physical device that needs to be connected to the iOS device to facilitate the location change.
- It can simulate the location of any iOS device running iOS 12.4.1 and below.
- It doesn't require a jailbroken device to work.
- It is very effective.
- It doesn't support devices running version of iOS higher than iOS 12.4.1.
- It is very expensive.
- It doesn't support location spoofing on Android devices.
6. Tenorshare iAnyGo
Tenorshare iAnyGo is a tool that allows iOS users to easily change their iPhone's GPS location without even moving from their actual location.
This tool is a great solution for users who want to change their GPS location to access location-specific apps or services or to hide their actual location for privacy reasons.
Tenorshare iAnyGo offers the pricing plans for Windows at $9.95 monthly, $19.95 for 3 months, $39.95 for a year, and $69.95 for lifetime.
However, the Mac plan is more expensive than Windows, which starts from $14.95 for the month, $19.98 for the 3 months, $59.98 for the year, and $79.98 for lifetime.
Tenorshare iAnyGo is very user-friendly. The interface is simple and easy to navigate, making it accessible to anyone who wants to change their GPS location.
- You can change your GPS location to any location you want. This includes choosing a specific location on the map or entering coordinates manually.
- You can also make your virtual movement from your current location to the next one more natural by choosing the speed of your movement.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems.
- No need for you to jailbreak your device when you install this app.
- Limited free trial: Tenorshare iAnyGo offers a free trial, but it is limited to three uses. After that, you must purchase their subscription to continue using the tool.
- Price: The subscription cost for the tool can be quite expensive for some.
7. Mobitrix MagicGo
Mobitrix MagicGo is one of the top choices for location spoofers. The tool allows you to change your GPS location with a single click.
It has been proven to be safe and reliable by thousands of users. The tool offers a 1-year subscription for $39.95.
- The interface is beginner-friendly, making changing GPS location a simple and quick process.
- The tool is compatible with all iOS versions, including the most recent iOS 17.
- Mobitrix MagicGo is designed so you can mimic traveling between different locations at natural speeds of your own choice.
- No need to compromise the security and warranty of your device since this tool does not require you to jailbreak your device.
- The application is only supported on iOS devices, making it harder for Android users to find other alternatives.
- It offers a free trial, but the number of location changes you can make is limited.
- The tool requires you to have the latest version of iTunes installed so that some of its functionalities will work.
8. iSpoofer (Not Working in 2023)
You may also be able to change the location on your iOS device using iSpoofer. This desktop solution allows you to change the location to anywhere in the world.
All you have to do is simply connect the device to the computer and select the new location that you would like to use.
- iSpoofer can change the location on your iOS device without having to jailbreak the device.
- it is a safe and easy to use solution.
- It has been shut down for quite a while.
- It one of the most expensive tools on this list.
- It doesn't support the latest version of iOS.
- It doesn't support Android devices.
- It is shut down.
The above are the crème of the crop when it comes to location spoofing solutions. We've tried to include solutions that will work for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices to cover everyone's needs.
We would love to hear from you. Which app are you using and how is it working out for you? Your questions on this topic are also always welcome. Just post them below and we'll do our best to help you out.