If you have ever tried to change the GPS location on your iOS device, you may have come across iTools Virtual Location. This solution has been used by a lot of people to help change GPS location, but sometimes it doesn’t work quite as advertised.
if you have encountered problems using iTools Virtual Location and found that iTools Virtual Location doesn't work sometimes, the following alternatives may prove more useful to you.
MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer
The best solution to easily and quickly change the location on your iOS device is MockGo. Its biggest advantage is that it is a desktop tool, meaning that it will not be necessary to jailbreak the device or install any apps on it.
The following are some of its main features:
- It is a risk-free solution to change the location on your device. You won’t need to jailbreak the iOS device or risk damage by installing malware-laden apps.
- It will teleport the device to any location and simulate GPS movement along a specified route.
- It allows you to pause the GPS movement at any time to make the simulated movement appear more natural.
- It supports all iOS devices and all versions of iOS including iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
- The user interface is very easy to navigate, ideal even for beginner users.
The following simple steps demonstrate how to use MockGo to change the location of your device:
Step 1: Install the program on to your computer.
Step 2: Run it and then connect the iOS device to the computer using USB cables. Click “Start” a map will appear, showing the current location of the device.
Step 3: To change the location, click on the Teleport icon at the top-right corner and enter the exact location in the search box.
Step 4: Confirm the coordinates in the popup box that appears and then click “Move Here” to change the location to the new location.
- With MockGo you can play location-based games like Pokémon Go from the comfort of your home
- You can also use it to access geo-restricted content and apps
- You don’t need to jailbreak the device to use it
- You will need to purchase a subscription to use it
- It only works with iOS devices
Dr.Fone Virtual Location
Dr.Fone Virtual Location is another app that you can use to easily change the location of your iOS device. It is also a desktop solution that doesn’t require a jailbroken device.
It offers a number of options such as the ability to teleport the device, simulate GPS movement and use the joystick feature to easily control the simulated movement.
- Its user interface is very easy to navigate
- It supports unlimited GPS teleporting
- It works very well with all GPS-based apps
- Allows for simulated GPS movement at a specified speed
- Its free trial version is severely limited in terms of function
- It is more expensive compared to other products with similar functions in the market
AnyTo from iMyFone is also a great way to change the location on your iOS device without needing to jailbreak the device. Available as a desktop solution, this app makes it easier to play location-based games like Pokémon Go or easily access geo-restricted content and apps.
It doesn’t require a jailbroken device and since it is a desktop solution, you will not need to install any apps on the device.
- You can change the location to anywhere in the world
- You don’t need to jailbreak the iOS device
- It is fully compatible with all iOS devices and all versions of iOS
- The user interface is very easy to navigate and use
- It is a premium program and you have to purchase a subscription to use it
- Some users reported that AnyTo won't work sometimes
- You'll need to wait for sometime to get the reply from its customer support
You may also be able to change the location on your iOS device using iSpoofer. This desktop solution allows you to change the location to anywhere in the world.
All you have to do is simply connect the device to the computer and select the new location that you would like to use.
- iSpoofer can change the location on your iOS device without having to jailbreak the device
- it is a safe and easy to use solution
- It has been shut down for quite a while
- It one of the most expensive tools on this list
- It doesn’t support the latest version of iOS
- It doesn’t support Android devices
If your device is jailbroken or you are comfortable jailbreaking the device then Pokémon Go++ may be a good choice. It is an app that is a hacked version of Pokémon Go and once installed on your device allows users to spoof their location so that they can play the game without moving.
- Allows users to easily change the location
- It simulated GPS movement at a custom speed
- You can switch between two locations very quickly
- It will only change the location for Pokémon Go
- Requires a jailbroken device
- There is a very high chance that Niantic will detect, increasing the changes that your account could be banned.
Gfaker is a very easy way to change the GPS location of iOS devices to anywhere in the world. It will work for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
It is however a plug and play physical device that needs to be connected to the iOS device to facilitate the location change.
- It can simulate the location of any iOS device running iOS 12.4.1 and below
- It doesn’t require a jailbroken device to work
- It is very effective
- It doesn’t support devices running version of iOS higher than iOS 12.4.1
- It is very expensive
- It doesn’t support location spoofing on Android devices
The above are the crème of the crop when it comes to location spoofing solutions. We’ve tried to include solutions that will work for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices to cover everyone’s needs.
We would love to hear from you. Which app are you using and how is it working out for you? Your questions on this topic are also always welcome. Just post them below and we’ll do our best to help you out.