There are a lot of options in the market to help you simulate GPS location for iOS devices. These solutions are designed to make the process much easier and many will even work on non-jailbroken devices.
One of the many tools to spoof GPS on iOS is iPogo and while it is a simple solution, it may be worth paying attention to some of its competitors to find the ideal solution for you.
This article will look at some of the best iPogo alternatives. But before we do that, let’s take a look at iPogo itself.
What is iPogo?
iPogo is a free application that is designed to add more features to Pokémon Go. In addition to providing, you with updated information about Pokémon Go Raids, Nests and Quests, iPogo will also allow users to change the GPS location to coincide with some of the areas with the best Pokémon to catch. It is very helpful in that it displays a map with these locations so you can know exactly where to teleport the device.
It also comes with additional features that can allow you to add routes to your favorite places, activate Fast Catch and even display or hide elements on the main screen to facilitate easier playing.
iPogo Alternatives That You Should Try
iPogo is a great way to make Pokémon Go more enjoyable, but sometimes, you want to change the location on your iOS device for other reasons. The following are some of the best iPogo alternatives to choose from;
Best Choice: MockGo
If you would like to change the location on your iPhone easily and quickly, the desktop tool MockGo may be a great option. The following are some of its main features:
- It will change the GPS location to anywhere in the world.
- It is very easy to use with a straight-forward interface.
- You don’t need to jailbreak the device to change the location.
- It supports all versions of iOS including iOS 14.
- You can use it to simulate movement at a customized speed, ideal for catching Pokémon without going outside.
- There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone.
- With a single click, you can change the GPS location of your devices to anywhere.
- Simulate a movement naturally on a map and adjust the speed as needed.
- Spoof your location in a variety of apps and games, including some of the most popular, such as Pokemon Go and some fitness apps.
- It is compatible with most iOS devices and iOS versions.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
- It’s a paid software.
Here’s how to use MockGo to change the location on your iPhone;
Step 1: Download and install MockGo on to your computer and launch the program.
Step 2: Click on “Start” in the main window and connect the iPhone to the computer.
Step 3: You should see a map on the next screen. Click on the “Teleport Mode” icon in the upper-right corner of the screen (it is the third icon from the left).
Step 4: Type in the new location that you want to use in the box on the top-left corner or choose a location on the map.
Step 5: Click “Move Here” and the iPhone’s GPS location will change to this new selected location immediately.
You can verify that the location has changed by opening any location-based app on your device such as Apple Maps or Pokémon Go.
iTools is an iOS management tool developed by ThinkSky. This desktop tool comes with a feature known as Virtual Location that allows users to change the GPS location on their devices to anywhere in the world.
It is very easy to use, with a simple interface that allows most processes to be completed in a single click and you don’t need to jailbreak your device to change the location. To use iTools, you have to install it on your computer and connect the iPhone. It is a premium program although there is a free version that you can use to change the location up to 3 times for free.
- There is no need for a jailbreak.
- Premium users have access to an unlimited number of spoofing options.
- It can also be used to backup and restore your iPhone data. It is simple to use and works on all major operating systems.
- The free version allows for only three location changes.
- Premium plans begin at $5 per month (per phone).
- The software takes sometime to load.
3. Dr. Fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
Dr. Fone-Virtual Location (iOS) is another great tool to change the GPS location on your iPhone even if the device is non-jailbroken. It is a desktop app, which means you will have to connect the iPhone to the computer to use it. The program’s interface makes it very easy for you to do this with simple processes.
You can use Dr. Fone-Virtual Location (iOS) to teleport the device to any location in the world, simulate movement between two spots or even simulate movement along a specified path at a specific speed.
- There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone in order to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS)
- With a one-click Pokemon Go spoof solution for iOS, the app is extremely simple to use.
- You can also simulate walking between different locations at your own pace.
- Every major iOS device is fully compatible.
- There is only a free trial version available.
4. Tenorshare iAnyGo
Another way to change the location on your iPhone without jailbreaking the device is to use Tenorshare iAnyGo. Like most of the other tools on this list, this is a desktop software solution available for both Mac and Windows and you will need to connect the device to the computer using USB cables to change the GPS location.
It is also an ideal solution when you want to simulate GPS movement between two or more spots on a map at a specified speed. Its user interface is very easy to use, allowing you to change the GPS or simulate GPS movement in a single click quickly and easily.
- With a single click, you can change the GPS location of your devices.
- Plan routes on a map and adjust the location as needed.
- Save your favorite locations for later use.
- It is compatible with common iOS devices and iOS versions.
- The app does not come cheap.
The above guide will undoubtedly help you in selecting a suitable iPogo alternative. It provides four of the best apps for changing your iPhone's GPS location. MockGo is highly recommended if you want to easily and effectively spoof your iPhone's location.