Are you looking for the best spoofing application for Pokemon Go? Well, worry no more as we have a solution to your problem. As you might be aware, Pokemon Go is one of the best game apps you can play on your device.
However, you can't gain anything from the game while sitting at home. You will be required to go out of your home and either walk or run to locate new Pokemons.
However, it might be tiresome to locate new Pokemons by running or walking. As a Pokemon lover, you, therefore, need alternative ways that allow you to play the game from the comfort of your room.
This is where spoofing applications come in. In this article, we will explore some of the best spoofing applications that you can use while playing Pokemon Go.
1. Best Spoofing Apps for Pokemon Go: MockGo (For iOS)
If there is one reliable software that you can use to spoof your Pokemon Go location, it is MockGo. With the software, you can simulate GPS location on your iPhone without jailbreak.
MockGo has the following features:
- The software can teleport your device's GPS location with a single click.
- Simulate any movement of a GPS along any drawn paths or real roads.
- Imports GPX files to simulate fake GPS routes.
- Change GPS location on several devices at the same time.
- Functions effectively with location-based AR apps and games.
- Compatible with the latest devices and systems, including iPadOS 14.4, iOS 14.4, and iPhone 12.
With MockGo, you can easily achieve the following:
- Spoof to any Location-Based Service (LBS) games without having to walk or move.
- Access to music, videos, services, and movies may be restricted to you, depending on your physical location.
- Share virtual locations online to trick people.
- Effectively hide your location from services and applications.
- Set a real location in case GPS can't find it.
How to Use MockGo to Simulate Movement
MockGo has a multi-stop route feature that allows you to pass through multiple places on a map. To use MockGo effectively and simulate movement on your device, follow through the steps below:
Step 1. Download, install and launch MockGo on a computer.
Step 2. Connect your device to the computer.
Step 3. Chose the desired mode and then proceed to change GPS location. From the upper right corner of your device's screen, select the multi-stop route option.
Step 4. You can then proceed to choose all the locations that you wish to pass through. Here, you should ensure that the locations are along a certain route to prevent any unnatural movements. Select the speed of movement and click 'Move Here'.
Step 5. At this point, you can specify the number of times you wish to move on the selected locations and path. You can then click 'Start' to begin the movement.
You will note the GPS moving along the specified path, through the selected points, and at the specified speed.
2. PokeGo++ (For iOS)
If you want a unique Pokemon Go spoofing application, then you should check out PokeGo++. The application is reputable for its variety of quality features that make it user-friendly and fun to play. The features include:
- It doesn't require physical movement.
- Allow operation of joystick for easier movement.
- It only affects your location in the game.
- Increases your avatar speed up to 8 times.
- Enables teleportation.
PokeGo++ is very simple to operate. All you've to do is to register your device with BuildStore. You can follow through the steps below to use PokeGo++ to fake your location in Pokemon Go:
- If Pokemon Go is already on your device, uninstall it.
- Set up BuildStore on your mobile device.
- Go to BuildStore and install PokeGo++ on your device. It is otherwise called PokemonGo PRO.
- Sign in to your existing account using Pokemon Go.
- Proceed to click 'Settings' from the map screen.
- Go to the spoofing tab and then enable 'Fake Location'.
- Choose the appropriate timeline to save your spot (usually, it is 'Forever').
After managing this setup, you can use a joystick to maneuver characters through different locations without moving physically. Since this is part of BuildStore, it is safe and properly checked for any harmful code and performance.
3. Fly GPS (For Android)
Fly GPS is a free Pokemon Go spoofing application and one of the oldest on the market. It is also among the most used spoofers being employed by a large number of users without issues. The software offers you an on-screen joystick which you can use to:
- Catch all nearby Pokemon.
- Easily navigate characters around a certain area.
- Head to gyms around the city.
- Visit PokeStop and collect items.
You can do everything without even leaving the comfort of your bed or couch.
Apart from the ability to control characters using a joystick, you can also access other wonderful features, including but not limited to recent search history, adding favorite location, and location search. All these features make it easier for you to travel worldwide to catch legendary and rare Pokemon.
4. FGL Pro (For Android)
FGL Pro is also an outstanding application when it comes to Pokemon go spoofing. One aspect of this app that makes it stand out is that it has both advanced and essential Pokemon Go spoofing highlights.
The software allows you to employ fake GPS as if you're strolling, driving, or doing something else. It also functions well with other area-based apps.
However, it comes with a few challenges, including the fact that it comes with ads that become irritating at times. For someone using the app to spoof Pokemon Go for the first time, it is easy to use. These might be the reasons why it might not turn out to be a suitable pick.
5. TutuApp (For Android)
TutuApp is known by many as the easiest approach to spoof location on Pokemon Go. This application's developers offer a slightly modified Pokemon Go version that incorporates location spoofing abilities and a native joystick.
However, the only challenge with this software doesn't work well with Android devices. This doesn't mean that the application doesn't work well on other devices. If you still want to try out TutuApp to spoof Pokemon Go, then download it here for free.
With these applications, you are fully equipped to hunt down desirable Pokemons. However, you should take the necessary measures to ensure that your device is safe and secured using trusted antivirus software.
Select any app from our list, and you'll have your avatar do the walking for you as you sit in the comfort of your room. Pokemon is about succeeding and exploring, and you can achieve that remotely. We get a chance to enjoy Pokemon Go stress-free.