Pokémon GO is a mobile game where you can catch, train, and battle Pokemon in your area. It mainly uses GPS to track your real-time location and helps you locate other Pokemon trainers and friends.
However, there will be some Pokemon that you won't be able to catch despite searching for countless hours.
Chances are, these Pokemon are location-restricted, meaning they are only abundant or exclusive to a specific location.
One workaround that most Pokémon GO users have tried is using a Pokémon GO Spoofer to manipulate their phone’s location.
In this guide, we’ll go over various location spoofers that you can try with your iPhone.
Read on to learn more.
One of the most easy-to-use location spoofers for Pokémon GO is Foneazy MockGo. With this app, you can change your GPS location with a single click, then you can move and roam around the area to catch the Pokémon you need.
Pokémon GO users can use it to capture some of rare Pokemons from all around the world without leaving their own home.
Plus, it has a cooldown timer to calculate the time you need to wait before next move, so you don’t need to worry about getting blocked from the game.
The app is available to download for Windows and Mac. It has a free trial, but you need to buy the license to use its full features. The price of the license starts at $9.95.
Here’s how you can use MockGo:
Step 1. Download MockGo and install it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone via USB and press the Start button.
Step 3. Enter the location/address in the search bar and press Go.
Step 4. When the pin has moved to the desired area, click the Move Here button to change your position.
This is how you may teleport your smartphone to the specified location in a single click.
If you have a jailbroken iPhone, you can use iPogo as a location spoofer for your Pokémon GO account. It has a similar user interface as other Pokémon GO spoofer applications.
Although it’s cheaper than other location spoofers, some users have reported a high chance of getting caught due to its unreliable system.
iPogo costs $4.99 per month and is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download iPogo via their official website.
To use iPogo, do these steps:
- Download and install iPogo on your iOS device.
- Next, go to Settings > General > Device Management and tap Trust on the newly installed “Enterprise Certificate”.
- Launch iPogo and choose a location on the map using the search field above the map interface.
PokeGo++ is a modified version of Pokémon Go that allows you to teleport to any location in the world and catch Pokémon without moving
With this app, you can modify your character’s speed and location, and it also has a joystick to help with your character’s mobility.
To use PokeGo++, you’ll need to uninstall Pokémon GO on your iPhone. Then, proceed with these steps:
- Install BuildStore on your iPhone and download PokeGo++ from there.
- Once it’s installed on your phone, launch it and sign in to your existing Pokémon GO account.
- Next, go to Settings > Spoofing and enable the Fake Location feature.
- Save your spoofed location and roam around using the joystick.
One of the apps developed by Dr. Fone is the Dr. Fone – Virtual Location. It helps your Pokémon GO character to move to various locations using its map interface.
However, it’s more complicated to use and can confuse some newbie users. Dr. Fone – Virtual Location costs $12.95 for Mac.
To use Dr. Fone – Virtual Location, follow these steps:
- Download Dr. Fone – Virtual Location from their official website and install it on your computer.
- Launch the app and connect your iPhone via USB.
- Choose the Virtual Location option and select Get Started.
- Click Teleport from the toolbox and enter your desired place and coordinates into the empty field.
- Then, position the pin onto the exact location and select Move Here to virtually move your character around that area.
If you’re looking for a free location spoofer, you can use ThinkSky’s iTools on your iOS device. It offers basic location spoofing features that won't get you caught.
However, its free version is limited to three location changes. If this is not enough, you have the option to upgrade to the premium subscription which costs $4.99 per month.
To use ThinkSky’s iTools, follow the steps below:
- Download iTools Virtual Location from ThinkSky’s official website and install the app on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB. Ensure that Pokémon GO is closed before launching iTools Virtual Location.
- Launch the app and navigate to Toolbox > Virtual Location.
- The map should show your current location. Use the search field to enter your desired destination or drop a pin onto the map to go to that exact location.
Among the various applications developed by Tenorshare is Tenorshare iAnyGo for Mac, a location spoofer that works well with location-based apps such as Pokémon GO.
It’s easy to use as it only takes one click to change your current location. However, the price is a little expensive compared to its competitors. For Mac, it costs $14.95 a month.
To use Tenorshare iAnyGo on your Mac, do the following:
- Download Tenorshare iAnyGo from their official website and install it on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac via USB.
- Launch the app and change your location by using the search bar in the top-right corner.
- After searching for your desired location, you can drag the pin to the exact area and click Start to Modify.
Another Pokémon GO spoofer that’s easy to use is iMyFone AnyTo. This software is effective on location-based apps such as Pokémon GO and other social media apps. It also supports the latest iOS 15 and Android 12.
IMyFone AnyTo is available for both Windows and Mac computers. The basic, one-month renewal plan for this app costs $14.99, making it the most expensive choice on this list.
To use iMyFone AnyTo on your computer, follow these steps:
- Download iMyFone AnyTo via their official website and install it on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone using a USB connector.
- Upon launching the app, you’ll see your current location. You can change this by using the Search bar on the top-left corner of the screen.
- After successfully searching for your desired location, you can confirm it by clicking the Move button.
- Your character can now move and roam around the area to search for Pokemon.
Whether you are a newbie or an experienced Pokémon GO player, Pokémon GO spoofers can help you save time from finding regionally-exclusive Pokemon just by using your computer. Among the apps on the list, the Pokémon GO spoofer that stands out for us is MockGo.
Besides being affordable, this app is easy to use and has various features that you can utilize to avoid the risk of getting caught and banned permanently from the game.