MaaS360 has seen a quick rise in popularity, with several companies in the Enterprise Mobility Management space preferring it over other solutions.
For those unfamiliar, MaaS360 is a SaaS tool that lets you manage BYOD and other devices. It was introduced as a cloud-hosted solution but was later adopted for on-premises use in the corporate sector.
Companies can use MaaS360 to manage iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, iPadOS, and Blackberry.
And if your employer decides to give this tool a go, you won’t be able to access many key features of your device.
That’s probably why you clicked on this article – to learn how to remove MaaS360 from iPhone. Well, let us show you how it’s done.
What is MaaS360 for iOS
MaaS360 has a simple enrollment process. The mobile device management system is compatible with all renowned platforms and enables IT specialists to add a new device via QR code.
Simply put, it’s quick and easy to deploy. That said, it’s smart to test the tool before selecting MaaS360 MDM as your software of choice.
Many companies offer trial demos for their solutions. IBM, which acquired MaaS360 in 2013, does so too. You can get a free trial by registering on their website.
The details they require include your full name, phone number, email address, and country. You’ll also need to choose a password to enter the testing phase.
Note that you can’t sign up with your personal email, as the test version of the software is only available to individuals with a company email address.
After registering, you can access the different options present in the software, including PIN lock and user configuration. MaaS360 has a type of wizard that explains how to configure the software.
How to Know that You Are Locked to MaaS360 MDM Profile?
There’s a way to check your device for MaaS360 MDM lock. Connect your device to the computer via USB and activate it as you normally do.
If the phone activates without issues and can be used, there’s no MDM lock on it.
However, if asks you to enter a corporate username and password or says the device will be configured automatically by your company, it’s locked via MDM.
Mobile device management prevents employees from activating their devices and wiping (resetting) them outside the company. Several organizations apply an MDM lock on the devices they hand out to workers.
Read also: Does MaaS360 track your browser history?
Remove MaaS360 from iPhone Without Password via Unlockit
If the Device management option doesn’t appear in your device’s settings, your iPhone is under strict supervision. In this case, you’ll need to use reliable unlocking software.
This tool lets you unlock any iDevice without much effort. Its prominent features include:
- Bypass MDM and other iDevice locks in a few clicks.
- Works with all iOS versions, including iOS 15.
- Excellent customer service to help facilitate lock removal.
- High success rate due to use of advanced technology.
Steps to Getting Rid of MaaS360 with Unlockit:
1. Download and launch Unlockit on your Windows or Mac.
2. On the tool’s interface, select Bypass MDM Lock from the options on display.
3. Now connect your device to your PC using a USB cable. Make sure to switch off Find My iPhone.
4. Before going ahead, ensure that your iPhone is locked out of the mobile device management screen. Then you can click the Start button.
5. Once done, Unlockit will start the MDM bypass process.
Give it a few minutes, and your device will be free of MaaS360’s restrictions for good.
Remove MaaS360 from iPhone Settings
If your iPhone isn’t under strict corporate control, it may be possible to remove MaaS360 from the device’s settings. Follow these steps and see if it works for you:
1. Open your phone and tap Settings – General – Profile & Device Management.
2. From Device Management, select MaaS360 from the options available and then tap Remove Management.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to delete the MaaS360 profile. For the purpose, the iPhone may ask you to enter your PIN code.
If you cannot remove the MDM profile because of custom configuration, try asking the IT department if they could assist you in regaining access to your device’s features.
MaaS360 is a wonderful MDM software that does tons for enterprise productivity and security. However, you might want to bypass it as an employee to be able to access certain features.
Follow the steps above to safely remove MaaS360 from your device, and don’t trust anyone asking for payment to remove the profile.
Moreover, the tool is simple to use and doesn’t require you to mail your device to a tech store. So what are you waiting for? Download Unlockit today and get rid of MaaS360.